10 Things I Wonder About Mf

Mission

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're here to provide news feeds for Manx Radio and IOM Newspapers.

Once upon a time I'd believe that but now with facebook and twitter this place is more reactive than informative

I'd wonder if anyone's sock puppet / gimmick took over and became their main account?

Yeah, imagine that!

On a mission (was a small 'm' in the olden days) to get the highest poster count!

DT has a sense of humour and is far from vader. Vader and his sockets used to last about half a dozen posts before he was sussed out and then would be gently wound up to antagonise him, then all his idiosyncratic syntax would just flow out and the usual vaderisms would start to appear. Heh heh.

We need the original steven back. There was no need to get pissed up and make a cunt of yourself when our steven was around, as he would do it for you. You could just log on to manxforums, into the early hours too sometimes. And be well entertained, all for the price of a dial up connection. Wow! all that wine and vodka he drunk. And all those exclamation marks too.

It was brillo!!!!

I spoke to someone at the first MF do I went to who introduced himself as Steven with an exclamation mark. I don't think I saw him at the last one.

do you introduce yourself as Gladys?

Archived