10 Things I Wonder About Mf

Mission

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you looking for a list?

Our obsession with this poster is psychologically fascinating.

Now not only is his activity veiled behind a host of socks, but these are veiled behind a host of spoof socks created by others for a whole host of motives from the humorous to the sinister.

Recursive self obsession is dangerous - just ask Narcissus.

We should try to stop - though look at me posting about it ... and so on it goes.

TJ is the new steven. The forum equivalent of reality TV - irritating but you keep tuning in to see what happens next.

You're probably right

Maybe I am having rose tinted glasses with my view of steven!

I wonder how many posters are sat in government offices, posting on works time?

ETA: Maybe I am a government employee posting on works time...crazy stuff

May explain why the Cabinet Office has taken on 50 extra employees over recent months. Shimmin's new intelligence team.

I wonder how many people who don't post here anymore were, like me, simply banned for no reason by keyboard tough guy Ans. What is that guy's fuckin' problem?

RIP Englishman, you survived longer than most. You did sweet fuck all wrong. You contributed to posts. But no, you had to be banned for no reason. I rest my case.

Adios!

Are you looking for a list?

Our obsession with this poster is psychologically fascinating.

Now not only is his activity veiled behind a host of socks, but these are veiled behind a host of spoof socks created by others for a whole host of motives from the humorous to the sinister.

Recursive self obsession is dangerous - just ask Narcissus.

We should try to stop - though look at me posting about it ... and so on it goes.

TJ seems to have almost cult status on MF!

I'd prefer it if TJ just started posting as Thomas Jefferson again and ditched all the aliases. He made some interesting contributions, and I really don't get all the opprobrium that is heaped upon him.

'They' won't allow him. Personal feelings, and all that.

Archived