10 Things I Wonder About Mf

Mission

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you looking for a list?

Our obsession with this poster is psychologically fascinating.

Now not only is his activity veiled behind a host of socks, but these are veiled behind a host of spoof socks created by others for a whole host of motives from the humorous to the sinister.

Recursive self obsession is dangerous - just ask Narcissus.

We should try to stop - though look at me posting about it ... and so on it goes.

*cough*

TJ is the new steven. The forum equivalent of reality TV - irritating but you keep tuning in to see what happens next.

You're probably right

Maybe I am having rose tinted glasses with my view of steven!

Although, of course, steven ! is not the actual steven.

steven was definite one off.

Although, of course, steven ! is not the actual steven.

steven was definite one off.

That reminds me. The recent attack by a dog in Douglas.

It wasn't an Akita named something like Champ was it?

I had forgotten about that whole saga

What an absolutely amazing period

I was quite enjoying the ansisacock thread, I don't really understand why the mods and TJ are having their war. He is just a bit mad, you're all grown up, just ignore his carry on, he'll soon tire of it :)

Oooh do you know what has just happened to me? Obvs not because I am home alone. Well, the Xbox was crashing when I signed into my Tomb Raider game (46% completed in hard mode) so...trouble shooting tells me to delete my profile, don't worry about your game progress its all saved in the cloud - NO NO NO it f'in isn't and now I never want to see the stupid machine ever again, tedious stupid game the first time around but you want more than a week out of a game so, I played it in hard mode, oh I'm like Fenella right now. I kill Microsoft, I knew we shouldn't have let it into the house, cursed filth! Macs don't crash and delete your game progress, grjgkjgiwefoiwheoihweoifosijflksdflksjdlf.

Archived