Big Guns

Amadeus

would a smaller gun hinder their ability to do their job as well?

if yes then I would probably be happier with a bigger handed bigger gun toting person protecting the nuclear reactors in the country, if not.... just buy smaller guns

(and then complain about it when the cost is passed on to the consumer and slip it into a "The World's Gone Mad" column)

My dream job was to be a fighter pilot in the RAF, I learned early on however that I was too tall, generally too big (except where it matters w00t.gif ) and far too stupid to even contemplate such a career. Can I sue someone?

Telegraph link

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/10643338/Petite-firearms-officer-wins-sex-discrimination-case-because-gun-was-too-big-for-her-hands.html

... Seriously?! How small do you have to be? A Glock-17 is just a pretty standard pistol - it's not even a rifle. My wife has bigger hands than me, and she's small, but I can comfortably fire one.

The sad side effect is they've just ruined the chance of many women getting jobs with the CNC now. But they don't care, they've got their payout...

Archived