Denmark bans halal and kosher slaughter

Amadeus

Did you complain when you were lobotomised at birth?

(No, it's not a "joke account")

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not an accusation...it was a question. Didn't you see the question mark? It looks like this - ?

Is that the best you can do? Cool. Enjoy your mangled brain ... oh, I forgot, you've been lobotomised.

Daar kan jij chocola van maken...

....tot ziens

Is that the best you can do? Cool. Enjoy your mangled brain ... oh, I forgot, you've been lobotomised.

Daar kan jij chocola van maken...

....tot ziens

Let's not forget you're the one who started with insults instead of replying to any of the points made in the thread.

No, not an insult. I believe the English call it "a wind-up"... and you swallowed the bait. Just testing the water, so to speak. Don't take it personally.

Groetjes flowers.gif

Why is it that the only people who complain about circumcision, are those who aren't Jewish and haven't been circumcised? Strange, isn't it?

Not at all, trollke. There are plenty of atheist Jews who complain about circumcision. One notable example is Sam Harris.

I don't understand the relevance of the quote. So some vegetarian bloke supports vegetarianism? Okay. That's great I guess?

Do you also think animals should stop eating other animals?

The relevance of the quote is that I think conscientious Jews (and all people of good conscience) ought to shun any and all meat not only in Denmark but all over the world. Animals eat other animals because they have to; humans eat animals even when they don't need to.

Why is it that the only people who complain about circumcision, are those who aren't Jewish and haven't been circumcised? Strange, isn't it?

Not at all, trollke. There are plenty of atheist Jews who complain about circumcision. One notable example is Sam Harris.

>I don't understand the relevance of the quote. So some vegetarian bloke supports vegetarianism? Okay. That's great I guess?

Do you also think animals should stop eating other animals?

The relevance of the quote is that I think conscientious Jews (and all people of good conscience) ought to shun any and all meat not only in Denmark but all over the world. Animals eat other animals because they have to; humans eat animals even when they don't need to.

If I was an animal, given the choice between fighting for my food all the time and then eventually being eaten alive by a predator, or fed well and housed well until my instantaneous death by bolt gun, it's not a difficult decision.

If I was an animal, given the choice between fighting for my food all the time and then eventually being eaten alive by a predator, or fed well and housed well until my instantaneous death by bolt gun, it's not a difficult decision.

A lifetime of liberty with a moment of suffering is a lot better than a lifetime of suffering with a quick death. However, I'm sure most carnivores target the major arteries.

A lifetime of liberty with a moment of suffering is a lot better than a lifetime of suffering with a quick death. However, I'm sure most carnivores target the major arteries.

Being chased by predators isn't a lifetime of liberty. Why do you think that being on a farm is a lifetime of suffering?

And no, carnivores will go for a kill if they can. Not always. Here: http://i.imgur.com/JqELW3o.png

Being chased by predators isn't a lifetime of liberty. Why do you think that being on a farm is a lifetime of suffering?

A farm is a concentration camp and animals are sentient lifeforms. Why do you think keeping sentient lifeforms in concentration camps is acceptable, particularly given recent history? It seems people never learn.

A farm is a concentration camp and animals are sentient lifeforms. Why do you think keeping sentient lifeforms in concentration camps is acceptable, particularly given recent history? It seems people never learn.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

But I wasn't just talking about "farms" in the local, free range sense. I was talking about industrial-scale factory farms where the animals are caged and mistreated and tortured before finally being killed in a very violent way.

Archived