Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370

Nom de plume

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been following it on pprune for the last couple of days, up to 120 pages and 2,400 posts, not counting the deleted ones - they've got some pretty aggressive moderating there.

And of course, (much more importantly) the probable loss of life and the lack of information for the relatives is, indeed, sad.

The missus reckons the North Koreans have got them!

I sadly think they are scattered across a certain, yet unidentified, area of the South China Seas.

It is getting a bit odd no debris or other news has been found, the FT recently tried to give some options to what might have happened, but admitted it was a mystery!

A Chinese satellite looking into the mysterious disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 “observed a suspected crash area at sea,” a Chinese government agency said — a potentially pivotal lead into what has been a frustrating search for the Boeing 777.

China’s State Administration for Science, Technology and Industry for National Defense announced the discovery, including images of what it said were “three suspected floating objects and their sizes.”

The images in the Strait of Malacca were captured on March 9 — which was the day after the plane went missing — but weren’t released until Wednesday.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/03/12/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane/index.html

I've been following it on pprune for the last couple of days, up to 120 pages and 2,400 posts, not counting the deleted ones - they've got some pretty aggressive moderating there.

And of course, (much more importantly) the probable loss of life and the lack of information for the relatives is, indeed, sad.

Fascinating read on that site.....thanks for the link.

Archived