Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370

Nom de plume

Its the world we live in people always look for someone to blame. At the minute it can't be ruled out the pilot has had something to do with it. Your scenerio would explain some things but why was the transponder turned off? lots of questions need answering

We do not know that the transponder was "switched off". All that we know is that (it has been reported that) the transponder stopped transponding. It is supposition that it was switched off.

Unfortunately the reporting has been very poor and the public are not especially bright.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's really disgraceful how the news media obsess over this plane, yet fail to even mention the 25,000 children who die every single day from poverty.

No it`s not. Poverty isn`t breaking news. One of the worlds most advanced aeroplanes going missing IS breaking news.

What if the 25,000 kids died of poverty ON BOARD one of the world's most advanced aeoplanes every day? Might it become newsworthy then? It's at least as important as Kim Kardashian's latest vogue magazine photo-op.

what if....maybe they didn`t die of poverty. Maybe the plane crashed due to being overloaded? What a stupid question.

What if the 25,000 kids died of poverty ON BOARD one of the world's most advanced aeoplanes every day? Might it become newsworthy then? It's at least as important as Kim Kardashian's latest vogue magazine photo-op.

I expect it would be newsworthy if only for the fact that there was an aircraft which could accommodate 25,000 passengers and who the blood and stomach pills is Kim Kar……….second thoughts don't tell me

It's really disgraceful how the news media obsess over this plane, yet fail to even mention the 25,000 children who die every single day from poverty.

What about the 100,000 people who die every day of age related causes? You monster. How could you not care.

I can't see how, in the circumstances anyone can blame anyone for this tragic disappearance?

I have a feeling that there has been a problem with the plane's oxygen supply causing the pilot's to become erratic and eventually black out along with everyone on board, the plane has flown on until it has either ditched or run out of fuel?

Its the world we live in people always look for someone to blame. At the minute it can't be ruled out the pilot has had something to do with it. Your scenerio would explain some things but why was the transponder turned off? lots of questions need answering

Hypoxia, lack of oxygen, can cause you to do some very strange things. Turning off vital controls could just be one of them, including transponders etc.

I once experienced it during my one and only only experience of diving and can understand how this could be a potential cause.

So many questions and so few real answers.

Little time is left before the 'ping' is lost.

I feel sorry for the families who must be going through some very anxious and emotional times.

I do hope that the main carriage is at least in one piece and that the unfortunate passengers are able to be eventually burried, should they be found.

I just wish for closure for the relations in one form or another.

Even though the plane hasnt been found I see some american lawyers are looking to sue Boeing for mechanical defects. Parasites

That's why manufacturers will always claim "pilot error" and abdicate responsibility .

Archived