Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370

Nom de plume

The ATSB think they may have missed a debris field. They have also lost a towfish recently but have found two shipwrecks. A new model of sonar, the Phoenix Synthetic Aperture Sonar, will be used to rescan the possible debris field crossed last August - about the time the flaperon was discovered. It will be towed by the Chinese rescue ship The Dong 101 smile.png . It should pick up the new towfish and be back on station in about two to three weeks depending on familiarisation with the new kit.

A recent VoA piece with some very interesting pics and info - if you like that sort of thing:

http://www.voanews.com/content/search-missing-malaysia-flight-shipwrecks-underwater-indian-ocean/3177152.html

ETA: link to ATSB weekly Operational Update:

https://www.atsb.gov.au/mh370-pages/updates/operational-update/

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pfft,most of the world don't care or have any interest

I don't believe that to be true in the slightest

Hmm,you need to get out more

I am not convinced that additional doses of fresh air would alter a world truth

Pfft,most of the world don't care or have any interest

I don't believe that to be true in the slightest

Hmm,you need to get out more

I am not convinced that additional doses of fresh air would alter a world truth

Maybe your truth in your own feeble mind,but not the mind of the world population. Like I said,the majority couldn't give a shit about a crashed plane and will just carry on as normal

Like I said,the majority couldn't give a shit about a crashed plane and will just carry on as normal

[sigh] Another one who posts up their shallow, mis-informed opinions as though they were facts....

You can still go about your normal business and have the odd thought about what may have happened.

Indeed,but I doubt for a second that most do. Only when the memory is jogged will anyone,not most,think about it for a fleeting moment,then move on

Archived