Westboro Baptist Church Leader Dead

Mr. Sausages

How does a 'church' of extended family members get recognition as such?

I would like to found a church called ' The Church of Gladys Krabappel and the Everyday Fags', draw my congregation from my male adult descendents, picket the funerals of Westboro members with protests of 'East or West, Everyday Fags are Best', and pick up some tax breaks.

Do I have a plan?

Homosexuality is detestable to The Lord and to a great many of The Lords people but Phelps went about reminding us in entirely the wrong way.

In my opinion he was a tool of the fallen angel.

Jesus warned us to beware of false prophets, something that a great many people should bear in mind.

Homosexuality is detestable to The Lord

My goodness you are inconsistent. You say the above today, but in the past you've said very different things:

In Christianity homosexuality as such is not a sin.

Christianity does NOT preclude homosexual relationships, a thing that most people, especially so called Christians fail to understand.

Looks like your divine revelation swings with your moods Spook.

Awaits a reply from Spook claiming he is not being inconsistent at all, and his personal opinion is in perfect agreement with the Almighty as justified by various cherry picked Biblical verses ... last time it was Isaiah.

No inconsistency at all.

Homosexuality in so far as two same sex people engage in a personal loving relationship is no sin, the sin is when they engage in any form of sexual activity.

In the same way that heterosexual close relationships cab be celibate so also can homosexual relationships.

Unfortunately there is going to be no funeral... Can't for the life of me think why!

@ Gladys, Tax dodge, If you run a church in the USA you pay no taxes.

Although he was some mothers son and probably admired by some, I can't help but think that there's one less shit stain in the world today.

Hopefully his "church" will implode and we'll never hear of them again.

Meanwhile, like me, there are many more who are going to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjivDeA7Qu0

Unfortunately there is going to be no funeral... Can't for the life of me think why!

@ Gladys, Tax dodge, If you run a church in the USA you pay no taxes.

Although he was some mothers son and probably admired by some, I can't help but think that there's one less shit stain in the world today.

Hopefully his "church" will implode and we'll never hear of them again.

Meanwhile, like me, there are many more who are going to

Thanks Thud. The trick is to get charitable status.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived