Incident In The Bay/harbour

sideways

The report says "Sources say the men had been on shore leave and had returned to the ship at midnight. They then went missing." Does that mean they returned to the ship and then disappeared?

Ether this is serious or they are in for one hell of a bollocking. Let's hope they have just sneaked off for a lap dance and a few jars...

The above post takes an "I heard" type statement and then expands on it as if it was gospel truth.

mmhhh

Have been told by a coastguard that the missing folk forgot something and tried to swim back to shore.

Whats I was told by one of the coastguards out looking for them (minus the fact that I forgot what it was what they went back for).

They're now just looking for bodies.

Exactly what I was told by the very same coastguard.

Not exagerating or expanding on anything my friend, just what I was told by someone that was involved in the search.

Overdose

I wasn't meaning anything by your post. Not all all. You mentioned what you had been told but the following post moved from that information and suggests that a captain was unreasonable for not allowing the use of a dinghy. .????

The next thing we'll be calling for the captain to be keel-hauled.

Not Chinese whispers but Manx whispers.

don't quote me i was 1/2 asleep but I'm sure on the radio TT news this morning it said that they had been spotted on the Vic pier at 2ish.

i take it will be easy to check the surveillance videos for the harbour area

• 2 weeks later...

Archived