Longtail wanted

Orange

Hello all,

Not posted for a while, hope all is well...As the title says I'm looking for a young (very young) longtail for my 5 year old son so it would have to be 'touch / handle tame' from the start.. I have had the odd one as a pet in the past and I'm sure it would make a good first pet!

Any help /info would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks a million

Orange

Hello all,

Not posted for a while, hope all is well...As the title says I'm looking for a young (very young) longtail for my 5 year old son so it would have to be 'touch / handle tame' from the start.. I have had the odd one as a pet in the past and I'm sure it would make a good first pet!

Any help /info would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks a million

Orange

Right.... where do you want this delivered to?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-26764929

I'm actually not Manx but stayed with the term 'long-tail' after editing so as not to offend, especially as I was appealing to the general public (I do myself like the odd dig, just for fun :-)) I just wanted to say thank you for the useful hints on the subject, I now know where to look...

However, should anyone have any 'helpful' information on the subject I would be most grateful. Also, just my humble opinion: The tame / bred animals make very good pets, intelligent and as clean as the owner keeps them!

Why would you want a rat as a pet!

Isn't it true that they don't have a proper pee, but weep / leak as they go?

I think they are incontinent just like mice. That is why these rodents are such transmitters of disease.

They do make good pets though, I believe.

Edited for fat fingers on small touch screen.

Archived