Favourite Player From Your Team

I think he unnerved more than just the opposition, Pearce even said as much post game. Imagine how Macken felt though as he was a recognised striker left unused. Well, he's left now, I guess that shows how he felt.

I don't think Vassell played 7 minutes for us in total this season.

Macken left because Pearce recognised he wasn't a premiership striker (and consequently, isn't now) , a big £4.5 million mistake. One goal a season (which was against yourselves funny enough heh) from a striker that appeared in almost all games doesn't warrant a place in the squad. Simple.

What? I shoud be able to instantly recognise the initials of a player who plays for a sub European placed team with less England caps than the aforementioned Vassell? Behave.

All most every soccer news site and on occasions even teletext refre to him as SWP! Still, it's possible not to have come across it before I suppose.

What was I thinkin, posting a topic and expecting people who voluntarily click the topic to read its contents! ;) Silly me.

All most every soccer news site and on occasions even teletext refre to him as SWP! Still, it's possible not to have come across it before I suppose.

I don't read soccer websites apart from BBC sport news. Everything I get is from newspapers.

What was I thinkin, posting a topic and expecting people who voluntarily click the topic to read its contents! ;)  Silly me.

Not everyone reads soccer news sites and not everyone is dumb enough to believe that the overpaid prima donnas in the Premiership are what football is really about.

and not everyone is dumb enough to believe that the overpaid prima donnas in the Premiership are what football is really about.

When did I say that?

To me football isn't just about 22 players on pitch chasing a ball.

Back under your rock and stop trying to look smart and impress, it really doesn't work.

Oh, and you might want to refer to Wright-Phillips with more than initials. I had to read the rest of your post to work out the team and then the player

I know, i often mistake him for 90's R'n'B trio Sisters With Voices, SWV

and I don't like having to read whole posts.

But you're a Moderater darling, its in the job description! :P

Gerrard and Carragher without doubt.

Although Alonso and Garcia also deserve a mention. Alonso is definitly one of the best long range passers in the premiership. And Garcias a busy little bugger who's scored some important goals.

Archived