Dc/ac -one Last Thow Of The Dice!

GRANDADDY

Hmm, gonna be a case of get down there early methinks. Oh and how many farewell gigs can you have ;) (not that i'm complaining you understand, you guys are immense and i wish it wasn't the last one!)

A great big thankyou to all who turned up to see us last night! :D

A fantastic full capacity crowd of 1200 people!!

Don't think the staff thought it could take so many!

Special thanks of course to Andy, Mark, and all the staff (except the woman on the door who wouldn't let Dockers wife in) :angry:

Brazen are on tonight! get ya asses down for some lung-busting ROCK!!!!

It was absolutely packed last night, and another quality performance. Was down the front for most of the time but got a bit to hot for me down there, ended up stood by the door watching (they had every door at the entrance open to cool the place down!)

Was a really great night. Only lasted about 5 minutes at the front. Too many fat hairy men flashing their belly.....i had to get out of there. They were all good fun though.

Hope everyone enjoyed it!

Was a really great night. Only lasted about 5 minutes at the front. Too many fat hairy men flashing their belly.....i had to get out of there. They were all good fun though.

Hope everyone enjoyed it!

haha wasnt just the belly gettin flashed, wot bout the guy walkin round wi his pants at his ankles (yup i hav the foto! hahaha) Was that u Ean? lol

And just how many of the men in that place licked the lid on my big blow up wkd bottle! yuck! haha

had a really good time at the venue on mad sunday....its not my usual scene...but partied all the same, it was a good end to girlie drunken holiday!

Next year ladies?

Looking for flights already hehehe

Archived