Isle Of Man Lapel Pin!

TheDruid-3X3

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Thats It!

I am getting 3. One for my Hat, One for my Suit Lapel and One Extra in case the Replacement One on my Hat goes Astray Again.

I think Katman gets to be First on my Friends List.

3X3

Unfortunately, the Package Never Arrived.

I had to submit a Complaint to Ebay and gave the Seller until today for the Package to Arrive or they would have to resend another Package.

They claim that they had sent an Original Package which was Letter Sized fittable to my Mail Slot, but it never arrived. They said that they would send another Package if the Original One never showed up.

So today, I sent the Merchant a Message saying that the Parcel Never Showed Up, so they will have to Send Another.

Hopefully, they will and it will get to me in the roughly 25 Days that such things take to come over.

3X3

The One Stop Shop just emailed saying they have sent off another parcel with Three More Pins in it with Tracking Number.

If the first Parcel does ever turn up, I will gladly pay the Shop for the extra 3 Pins as a Gratuity for putting up with the Postal Service losing track of the original Parcel.

There was no record of the Parcel in Canada Post Computer Systems, so I guess the Original Parcel must have gone astray on the UK's side of the Pond somewhere. Might have gotten misplaced into a UK Mail Bin and Lost.

3X3

They were selling them outside Bushy's tent last year 'for charidee'.

I got a dozen or more for various rellies. Not sure...but I think it was crossroads carers. Whoever it was has probably got half a ton of them somewhere.

All this cocking about...and I'd bet they were selling them outside the tent again this year.

• 2 years later...
A Minor Miracle Has Happened.

I came upon a Lost Treasure that I had from my 2006 Pilgrimage. A Manx Lapel Pin:

Still in its Original Pouch!

During my Lughnasad Campout, I was searching through the Outside Pouch of my Clothing/Kitchen Camping Bag for a Can Opener when from some Nook and Kranny of the Pouch, out popped this Manx Lapel Pin.

It must have been in some Hidden Nook or Kranny of that Camp Bag Pouch since I put it there when I was in Peel Camping Park over 10 Years ago and has finally decided to Pop Out at me.

I thought I had given them all out and the one I kept permanently was the only one I had, so when that went Missing a year ago, I thought I would never see another like it again.

But Luck is with me this time!

3X3

post-17969-0-22413000-1470602387_thumb.jpg

Archived