International outrage grows for Sudanese woman sentenced to death for apostasy

They're just people trying to stay safe in a world filled with people and nations who hate and despise them and have repeatedly tried to wipe them out.

Yeah, youre right. But that's enough about the Palestinians. Now what about the Israelis who get away with all kinds of stuff because the USA vetoes any kind of sanctions against them?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps it's just me....or am I missing the shrill voice of the western metropolitan feminists on this one ? It's odd that when events don't fit the script just how quiet they can become. If a muslim group like Procol Harum start being the bad guys it contradicts the multi-cultural paradigm in which western white males are the bad hats (Americans, George Bush, Tony Blair etc...) and all ethnic minorities are lovely and cuddly. I'll get my coat....

I have a self imposed rule never to post anything "after the pub" but I have to say (making an exception) I find #16 on remarkably amusing especially #18, despite the obviously serious thread on a dreadful story. Maybe these few last post will less funny in the morning. I hope not.

Perhaps it's just me....or am I missing the shrill voice of the western metropolitan feminists on this one ? It's odd that when events don't fit the script just how quiet they can become. If a muslim group like Procol Harum start being the bad guys it contradicts the multi-cultural paradigm in which western white males are the bad hats (Americans, George Bush, Tony Blair etc...) and all ethnic minorities are lovely and cuddly. I'll get my coat....

Yes. The pc flakies go very quiet when their muslim friends hold court on the rights of women. What they would do with homosexuals is another slight difficulty. If they say anything at all, it will be something about having to make allowances for different cultures and traditions. Funny thing is, when the Islamic republic is established, their ilk will be first for the stoning.

The UNIVERSAL Declaration of Human Rights was written at a time in the late 1940s when the UN was not yet a corrupt organisation.

Regardless of when it was written it's still a UN bill so I refer to my original question who is going to enforce this ? If you don't trust the UN to enforce their own policies then who do you trust ?

I trust the ordinary people. So let's arm them. Imagine if those 200 school girls had been armed with AK47s when those cowardly militants from Procol Harum or whatever they call themselves went to kidnap them?

Even for you this is stupid.

Archived