Bizarre TT Crash.

The Sick Moon

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunno if Benny works for this one, but it's a little bit bizarre to me!

Mirror -signal-manoeuvre I still remember that from my driving lessons. It's still not a bad piece of advice.

There was also something about making sure the road ahead was clear before overtaking.

I've been away from MF for a few days, is this a TJ reincarnation (or PL in some new guise)?

Catch me up someone.

Surely not another Lonan3 sockpuppet, just happening to return from a few days away? The subscription fees must cost you a fortune!

Pierrot Lunaire, Part 1, poem 7 Der kranke Mond (The Sick Moon)

Say what you see.

Having seen both Lonan and Mission in the same room at the same time, I can confirm that neither is a sock puppet. Both genuinely nice people. How about you PL, are you a nice person?

Having seen both Lonan and Mission in the same room at the same time, I can confirm that neither is a sock puppet. Both genuinely nice people.

Oh please, yet another cheerleading sock puppet! Subscriber too! You must be loaded! What a saddo!

Having seen both Lonan and Mission in the same room at the same time, I can confirm that neither is a sock puppet. Both genuinely nice people.

Oh please, yet another cheerleading sock puppet! Subscriber too! You must be loaded! What a saddo!

Well, I will give you this, whoever you are, you are a determined person. If you look at the postings by the Lonan3, Mission and Gladys I am sure you will find common ground between them but also some disagreement.

I am sure you will call be a sock puppet as well but frankly your "quest" seems to be a bit ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow that first crash video is horrid. Not tempted to watch any more. Might have to watch some donk videos to restore my mental homeostasis.

Spoilt for choice of TT threads to stick this video in, but might as well put it here as there are plenty of crashes on show.

America's take on it, and Allan Bell attempting to answer some obvious questions.

Just got round to watching this. (Tried but for some reason failed to embed it). I'd love to know, given Mr Bell's assertion that thanks to the "health and safety brigade that dominate society in pretty well every country" no place would be mad enough to start a similar event, how does he expect the TT World Series that has had so much money sunk into it already to ever get off the ground?

Archived