Should Road Racing Be Banned?

The Sick Moon

Emotional people should not argue emotionally about things they do not understand.

Mr Sausages appears to be asking questions, not arguing. That's what people who don't understand things should do, emotionally or not.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Emotional people should not argue emotionally about things they do not understand.

Mr Sausages appears to be asking questions, not arguing. That's what people who don't understand things should do, emotionally or not.

I'm also unemotional. Perhaps he was talking about the spectators arguing for a red flag. They seemed emotional.

Some marshalling points do not have a red flag or a black flag , I cannot tell you where all the red flags are on the course, we have neither at our marshalling station.

Ike……..you need help

Is there emotion, affecting decisions, in law?

Intriguing, that one Albert.

Recent examples include the idea of bringing relatives in being able to 'present' to court the emotional impact of tragedy, such as in murder cases. Take two 'identical' cases and the outcome will likely be different, dependending on the presentation, such as one given by a middle class white financier and another given by, say, a working class painter and decorator not as good at writing speeches. The law should be prescribed equally for both.

My post only followed his, and did not quote it.

Why do I need help? I just asked if it was true about the decapitations.

You answered your own question , Well Done .

If you have any information regarding the fatal accident or know anyone that has, you need to pop in to your local police station asap and they will arrange for you to attend the inquest when it is resumed.

Interesting post regarding youtube from here.

Hi all,

We have quite a good relationship with the Sports Partnership team at YouTube and when footage like this appears we flag it up with them. They're very good to look at footage and act if they can. The several videos which have appeared have been reported and some have gone. I would expect the latest will be taken down but it rarely happens instantly.

We also forward links to any footage to the IOM Police to help with their investigations.

Incidentally you'd be surprised that people email us directly with footage of crashes suggesting we might like to put them on facebook etc.

admin

Archived