Bilderberg

Truth Seeker

Bilderberg have been meeting in Copenhagen 2014 which is the 60th anniversary, not that the Lamestream Media would report it. The exception to that rule is the Guardian journalist and investigator Charlie Skelton who is interviewed outside the Copenhagen Marriott Hotel.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Important people have always met in private to discuss world matters. Sometimes it's not to let the idiots that sit in the respective parliaments around the world and their lackeys in the media know when things are coming apart at the seams and need to be kept hush, so as not to disrupt the fragile world economy.

Yup. I did a search on the state-run BBC News website yesterday for the word "Bilderberg" and the most recent article was Alex Jones' interview with Ruper Murdoch crony Andrew Neil last year. Zero mention of Bilderberg 2014. Anyone interested in keeping up with the latest should check out http://www.drudgereport.com/ which is a pretty good news aggregate. Just looking at their homepage, they link to a number of articles on Bilderberg:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/29/bilderberg-60-inside-worlds-most-secretive-conference

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/is-it-the-bilderberg-conference--or-conspiracy-9449477.html

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101713621

http://www.infowars.com/bilderberg-2014-reporters-arrested-as-cloak-of-secrecy-descends/

Remember, it was only a few years ago that the mainstream media denied Bilderberg even existed and anyone who claimed it did was labelled a conspiracy nut. Well, thanks to alternative media and the dedicated work of real journalists like Jim Tucker (RIP), their denial simply became untenable and so they've had to admit it exists. And now they pretend like they never denied it existed while they simulteneously proceed to not talk about it, or they minimise it and pretend like it's just some trival event not worth mentioning. Typical 1984-style rewriting of history.

Balls will be attending on behalf of Milliband. Has Osbourne gone? Currently serving presidents and prime-ministers don't usually attend them.Actually, it's a criminal offence for British and American elected representatives to attend secretive meetings like this. Future presidents and prime ministers have frequently attended these meetings. This annual meeting is only one of several others, such as the trilateral commission. The ruling elite of this world have a hierarchy like a pyramid, and these sort of meetings are upper mid level, with the function being to pass on the marching orders. They're not in and of themselves all-important.

TJ - you're pretty important, are you going?

No need. Libertarians, conservatives and nationalists -- people who believe in national and individual sovereignty, rather than internationalism aka communism -- are to be rolled out as the new bogey man. In fact, this was already discussed back in some of their previous meetings but with the rise of the Tea Party in America, UKIP in the UK, and Le Pen's movement in France, they're going to have to deal with us annoying old school nationalists so they can implement their plan for regionalism and internationalism. The resurgence of nationalism in Europe is a threat to their plans. You do realise their aim is a one world government, right??? And don't think it'll be cool like in Star Trek or Bill & Ted; these people are neo-Trotskyite totalitarians who want to impose international communism on us, but they're doing it bit by bit, region by region. That's why the EU is so important to them and why their cronies in the UK Govt will either never allow or at least never honour an in out referendum.

For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure — one world, if you will. If that is the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.

The anti-Rockefeller focus of these otherwise incompatible political positions owes much to Populism. "Populists" believe in conspiracies and one of the most enduring is that a secret group of international bankers and capitalists, and their minions, control the world's economy. Because of my name and prominence as head of the Chase for many years, I have earned the distinction of "conspirator in chief" from some of these people.

Populists and isolationists ignore the tangible benefits that have resulted in our active international role during the past half-century. Not only was the very real threat posed by Soviet Communism overcome, but there have been fundamental improvements in societies around the world, particularly in the United States, as a result of global trade, improved communications, and the heightened interaction of people from different cultures. Populists rarely mention these positive consequences, nor can they cogently explain how they would have sustained American economic growth and expansion of our political power without them.

David Rockefeller, Memoirs (2003), Chapter 27: Proud Internationalist

Archived