Bilderberg

Truth Seeker

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah TJ, you come across as a total freak sometimes, but that is a very funny post.

Hehe, it is good. I'm flattered he tried so hard smile.png

You probably didn't catch his first, un-edited version. He bottled it, obviously.

• 2 weeks later...

Daniel Estulin talks about the split between the American Bilderberg and the European Bilderberg factions.

Sounds about right. Anyone who thinks there might ever be one set of people who agree on how to take over the world is barking mad. Human nature would get in the way every time.

Daniel Estulin talks about the split between the American Bilderberg and the European Bilderberg factions.

Sounds about right. Anyone who thinks there might ever be one set of people who agree on how to take over the world is barking mad. Human nature would get in the way every time.

What you say might be true of people, but I'm not convinced that's what all of them are.

I never said they were lizards. But you have to remember this planet is right in the middle of a very large galaxy in a very big universe, and it's ludicrous to suppose it's the only place with life in it, or that our primitive species is the best this universe has to offer. We're only aware of a very narrow spectrum of what's going on around us. There are simply things we don't understand. I don't think we should be entirely closed to the possibility that there may be life from elsewhere influencing things on this planet. We need to stop thinking of the planet being separate to space and remember our planet is IN space.

Archived