Bilderberg

Truth Seeker

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Illuminati was founded by Adam Weishaupt in 1776. His group infiltrated the masonic lodges of Europe and then America. Read the 1797 book by University of Edinburgh Professor John Robison, Proofs of a Conspiracy against all the Religions and Governments of Europe, carried on in the Secret Meetings of Free-Masons, Illuminati and Reading Societies, etc., collected from good authorities. He wasn't some conspiracy whackjob. He was a top physicist of his time and invented the siren. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Robison_(physicist)

These are not competing groups, they're just at different levels of the pyramid.

People being arrested for attempting to find out information about the group is slightly disturbing.

Why? What part of private is hard to understand?

What part of "free and open society" is hard to understand?

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control.

- JFK, 1961

These are not private citizens there for a private function. These meetings are attended by elected officials who then come away from the meeting with policy decisions which affect all of us. Such meetings should not be held in secret. Elected officials from a parliamentary democracy or a constitutional republic should not be allowed to attend such meetings. In fact, it is against US federal law for currently serving public officials to attend, yet they attend nonetheless. I also suspect it's against British parliamentary regulations but can't find confirmation of that (perhaps John Wright can comment).

Why US federal law?

The Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 30 January 1799, currently codified at 18 U.S.C. § 953) is a United States federal law that forbids unauthorized citizens from negotiating with foreign governments. It was passed in 1799 and last amended in 1994. Violation of the Logan Act is a felony, punishable under federal law with imprisonment of up to three years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Act

Doubt it is against UK Parliamentary regulations, Dennis Healy was a founder member.

I don't know. I suppose foreign policy is a Royal Prerogative and therefore is in the hands of the Prime Minister and his Cabinet, but I'm not sure how anyone else in the British Parliament could invoke that as grounds for being allowed to attend. Why Ed Balls is allowed to attend, what authority he has, is beyond me, unless the Prime Minister has given him some sort of official go-ahead to attend. Either way, I think it's improper given the dubious nature of these meetings.

They'll never get a one world government (barring WWIII) as there are too many vested interests and if europe was their trial run they've ballsed it up already.

A one world currency however is a foregone conclusion and doesn't need the above. Once we get sovereign defaults (inevitable) and a global currency reset then floating exchange rates against an IMF reserve currency like Special Drawing Rights (SDR's already in the pipeline) is the only way to get out of the current mire the world economy is in.

What part of "free and open society" is hard to understand?

I'd be wasting my breath trying to convince you otherwise, but everyone's entitled to privacy, even elected officials. Journalists should have the freedom to investigate, but not break the law in doing.

They'll never get a one world government (barring WWIII) as there are too many vested interests and if europe was their trial run they've ballsed it up already.

A one world currency however is a foregone conclusion and doesn't need the above. Once we get sovereign defaults (inevitable) and a global currency reset then floating exchange rates against an IMF reserve currency like Special Drawing Rights (SDR's already in the pipeline) is the only way to get out of the current mire the world economy is in.

The IMF just gave a loan to Ukraine in SDR's.

The dollar is being phased out in favour of SDR's as the worlds reserve currency. It makes no odds really as the same set of people control both but it just means that when the dollar dump starts in earnest (it's already happening now in BRICS + Iran trade deals) then the US' role in world politics will just get less important. Their economy is due a false boost now as FATCA means all the money held by US citizens overseas will come home to prop up the zombie banks, the US share market and the economy for a while, but eventually the police will need all those armoured vehicles they've been buying by the bucketload recently when the downturn really bites.

Archived