Bilderberg

Truth Seeker

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Irrelevant. The point is, I am fully aware of what is or isn't a legitimate source. This claim by Quilp that I believe everything I read on the internet -- the alleged source of my all my "conspiracy theories", as if that somehow debunks them -- is complete bollocks. The fact is, I am not into conspiracy theories. Calling something a conspiracy theory is just a lazy way of dismissing something you're too ignorant or brainwashed to fathom.

Irrelevant. The point is, I am fully aware of what is or isn't a legitimate source. This claim by Quilp that I believe everything I read on the internet -- the alleged source of my all my "conspiracy theories", as if that somehow debunks them -- is complete bollocks. The fact is, I am not into conspiracy theories. Calling something a conspiracy theory is just a lazy way of dismissing something you're too ignorant or brainwashed to fathom.

I never claimed you are a conspiracy theorist, nor do I think you believe everything you read on t'interweb. Only what appeals to your mind-set.

I never claimed you are a conspiracy theorist, nor do I think you believe everything you read on t'interweb. Only what appeals to your mind-set.

You mean like your blind belief in everything the establishment/government tells you appeals to your servile mind-set?

At least I know the difference between kneeling-down and bending-over.

Archived