Tt - General

Jack from Laxey

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just thrown a few more clips up, in case anyone couldn't make it to the Prom or wants to send it to the loved ones abroad, to be found here

Stuff like the trial jump from digger to car, fire burnout, etc.... anyone got any more good ones?

Was that from Sunday night, i was watching it, tricky stuff :o

Might have been - took'em on different days.. Just added a few pictures of the Steve Hislop memorial - think it looks really good and is in a great spot - well worth a visit!

BTW: Did anyone spot this on iomonline:

Typo.jpg

Looks much like a typo to me, or was one of his nicknames "Hisplop"? :huh:

edited for spelling

Was that from Sunday night, i was watching it, tricky stuff :o

Might have been - took'em on different days.. Just added a few pictures of the Steve Hislop memorial - think it looks really good and is in a great spot - well worth a visit!

BTW: Did anyone spot this on iomonline:

Typo.jpg

Looks much like a typo to me, or was one of his nicknames "Hisplop"? :huh:

edited for spelling

lol no that wasnt one of his nicknames. his well known nickname was 'Hizzy'. he didnt tell me about 'Hisplop' :unsure:

Awesome picture! talk about timing... :o

Two last clips of this years TT have just found their way into cyberspace, and the fireworks over Douglas can now be found here

As a matter of German preparedness, I got up Douglas Head an hour early, and by the time the traffic got stuck (again), I had my trenches dug out and was ready for the attack - you'll never beat us on being organized :P

As a matter of German preparedness, I got up Douglas Head an hour early, and by the time the traffic got stuck (again), I had my trenches dug out and was ready for the attack - you'll never beat us on being organized tongue.gif

Aw, bless :P

Archived