Give up dairy to beat cancer

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for your responses, all very interesting. It's funny that many of us think about what we eat, trying to make "healthy choices", but we don't often think about what our food (eg cattle) eat.

I had some "real" eggs recently, from chickens that weren't fed chicken feed, but we're left to scratch and forage naturally. Bloody hell. They were the best eggs ever. I was surprised how different the taste and colour was.

Notes mention of 'chicken feed.' Waits for Jefferson to derail thread with post about minimum wage.

Thanks for your responses, all very interesting. It's funny that many of us think about what we eat, trying to make "healthy choices", but we don't often think about what our food (eg cattle) eat.

I had some "real" eggs recently, from chickens that weren't fed chicken feed, but we're left to scratch and forage naturally. Bloody hell. They were the best eggs ever. I was surprised how different the taste and colour was.

We used to buy Gellings eggs, which were nice, but we've been growing our own for a few months now. I try not to think about the slugs and snails they eat, but generally the damn things eat better than I do. I'm just making some yoghurt for them now...

Oh, and as this is the diary thread, I gave up milk a couple of weeks ago (apart from the odd slip when I forget) and I *think* I'm less congested and can breathe easier and have been surprised that I can smell things I hadn't noticed before, e.g. leather and WD40

Oh, and as this is the diary thread, I gave up milk a couple of weeks ago (apart from the odd slip when I forget) and I *think* I'm less congested and can breathe easier and have been surprised that I can smell things I hadn't noticed before, e.g. leather and WD40

Leather and WD40 is quite a lethal combination though.

Archived