Multiple Accounts

wrighty

Multiple Accounts  

134 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No.No.

Very positive - not the least bit befuddled.

Do you see it as your role on Manx Forums to follow people around and try and work out who their sock puppets might be and then out them to all? That is so sad, Manx Forums must be your life.

I will be seeing my 10th MF Birthday this year with 2400 posts, you are 6 weeks old and already a third of my post count.....pot, kettle, black.

I will be seeing my 10th MF Birthday this year with 2400 posts, you are 6 weeks old and already a third of my post count....

I'm convinced not many on this forum would disagree when I say one of my posts is worth more than several of your posts! Therefore I've effectively already outposted you in six weeks and at the same time consolidated a position of respected and valued member of this little community! A community which probably wouldn't notice if you ceased posting altogether! Do you get get fan mail via pm? Thought not! I do!

I will be seeing my 10th MF Birthday this year with 2400 posts, you are 6 weeks old and already a third of my post count....

I'm convinced not many on this forum would disagree when I say one of my posts is worth more than several of your posts! Therefore I've effectively already outposted you in six weeks and at the same time consolidated a position of respected and valued member of this little community! A community which probably wouldn't notice if you ceased posting altogether! Do you get get fan mail via pm? Thought not! I do!

I would love to see some of your fan mail!

As for being respected and valued. What measure are you basing that on?

• 4 weeks later...

I would love to see some of your fan mail!

As for being respected and valued. What measure are you basing that on?

The sick moon loves this type of thing as it keeps the ratings up on MF (Know what I mean TSM?)

Now, now, calm down -- I did edit out the worst of it. Besides, the use of the term is not based on any patriarchal or sexist notions but solely on the crude sound of it. I could have used another word, but then it wouldn't be similar to the word "accounts", which was the point here.

Archived