Multiple Accounts

wrighty

Multiple Accounts  

134 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't tend to read your drivel TJ but you do fag up an awful lot of threads which then makes it hard to separate the wheat from the chaff...

Even with him on ignore, my pages are full of: This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Thomas Jefferson. View it anyway?

TJ's posts are much better than the predictable blather you churn out. I do like PK though, s/he is quite funny.

I don't tend to read your drivel TJ but you do fag up an awful lot of threads which then makes it hard to separate the wheat from the chaff...

Even with him on ignore, my pages are full of: This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Thomas Jefferson. View it anyway?

TJ's posts are much better than the predictable blather you churn out. I do like PK though, s/he is quite funny.

Same for you: This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by The Sick Plonker View it anyway?

Same for you: This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by The Sick Plonker View it anyway?

I knew you were going to post that.

Bloopy doopy doopy ploppy.

But you didn't expect that did you?

I do hope they start closing these mulitple accounts. Free speech or not, rules are rules, and you are a real pain in the arse.

I do hope they start closing these mulitple accounts. Free speech or not, rules are rules, and you are a real pain in the arse.

Your ignore seems to be broken.

Your ignore seems to be broken.

If your multiple accounts are scrapped, it will all be worth it.

Archived