A Mysterious Sound Is Driving People Insane

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, the Mormons aren't really Christians

Are the JW's?

It's not for me to say. Mormons certainly consider themselves to be Christians; their full name is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. They do believe in Jesus. They're just not mainstream (orthodox) Christian, but then Jesus wasn't exactly a mainstream guy himself. Jehovah's Witnesses likewise claim to be Christian. Mainstream Trinitarian Christians consider both of these groups to be cults teaching a false gospel.

Blimey. The Popular Front - not as popular as they used to be!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb_qHP7VaZE&feature=kp

Still as funny as it ever was, brilliant !!!!

That's the sound of those who remember the Marine Drive railway turning in their graves.

Strange you should say that. I know someone who was engaged in heavy foreplay up there one cold, dark, quiet night, and they were disturbed by the sound of workmen shouting to each other. There was nobody there on the road and beneath was just the cliffs down to the sea. They forgot about what they were about to do and got out of there fast.

That's the sound of those who remember the Marine Drive railway turning in their graves.

Strange you should say that. I know someone who was engaged in heavy foreplay up there one cold, dark, quiet night, and they were disturbed by the sound of workmen shouting to each other. There was nobody there on the road and beneath was just the cliffs down to the sea. They forgot about what they were about to do and got out of there fast.

Ha. Years ago we were 'disturbed' in a similar state of...er...parking...on Marine Drive by some lads hammering on the roof of the car having a 'larf'.

It wasn't so f****g funny for them when we followed their car and let ALL the tyres down after they parked in Douglas.

Marine Drive! Some of the greatest mammories of my life.

Archived