Men Behaving .... ?

ButterflyMaiden

My husband was going on a bit about what a good move it was coming to the Island (back home in his case).

This set me thinking ..is there anything I miss about London ?

I do miss my job .. but not as much as I thought I would and we had already decided I would stop working .even had we stayed in London.

One thing I do not miss is the cat calls, bawdy language and general harassment that most women have to put up with every day .. just because they are female. I wouldnt like to say how many nasty encounters I have had with seemingly ordinary guys on the short walk from Holborn station to LSE every morning and evening... I used to dread it.

Here on the Island, in absolute contrast, I have not been the victim of, or heard or seen a single case of guys harassing women who are just going about their business.

I guess this is just one more item to add to my "better quality of life list" ..but its an important one.

Men behaving well !

yep but its generally not that bad over here, I agree, I doubt you would get abuse walking too and from the bus staion on a normal working day like this lady was getting walking to the train,

Friday and sat nights on the prom it goes without saying that ppl get loud and not so nice etc

Here on the Island, in absolute contrast, I have not been the victim of, or heard or seen a single case of guys harassing women who are just going about their business.

That's because you don't have four legs and a fleece :ph34r:

MANXLOG.jpg

Obviously never been on the Prom after dark on a Friday or Saturday night then!

And never met stavros, either.

I'll remember that!

I find that if you call out to a woman, they secretly like it but it's compulsory to shout back with words to the effect of "You dirty old perve!"

If you don't shout anything, they get annoyed and yell "Hey! whats wrong with me you homo!"

You can't win either way really!

Stav.

Archived