Port Erin Marine Research Station

Boo Gay'n

17 minutes ago, 2112 said:

These apartments are hardly aimed at the local community, and will probably be costly as well, as nice as they are, and a welcome sight as compared to a burnt out shell. It really doesn’t look in keeping with the surroundings. 

What surroundings, it’s a cliff face behind & some warehouses & lockups down towards harbor 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 2112 said:

These apartments are hardly aimed at the local community, and will probably be costly as well, as nice as they are, and a welcome sight as compared to a burnt out shell. It really doesn’t look in keeping with the surroundings. 

what is in keeping with dog shit ?

Brown, white and rectangular. Some people like that kind of thing. The website requires you to give your name and email address before downloading the brochure - what they hope to achieve with that is beyond me.

Anyway, I give you my permission to use my name and email address - John Smith, js@gmail.com.

You also have to give a Subject and a Message - I leave that to you.

2 hours ago, 2112 said:

So,

1. Prices are in the brochure,
  2. You want it built in 'decaying Victoriana' style?

Bring it on.