Israel vs. the rest of the world?

spook

15 minutes ago, HeliX said:

There's no need for them to fake videos when they can just use any of the abhorrent reality of Israel's campaign against Gaza.

Weird that they produce plenty of fake stuff then, including most of their statistics.

• Like 1

Just now, Amadeus said:

Weird that they produce plenty of fake stuff then, including most of their statistics.

The statistics that are independently verified by multiple human rights agencies? Unlike Israel's statistics which... aren't?

What about all the footage that the IDF themselves filmed showing them comitting atrocities?

This is fake is it?

This is fake is it?

https://x.com/dancohen3000/status/1847768859559760278

Catch yourself on.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HeliX said:

The statistics that are independently verified by multiple human rights agencies? Unlike Israel's statistics which... aren't?

What about all the footage that the IDF themselves filmed showing them comitting atrocities?

This is fake is it?

This is fake is it?

https://x.com/dancohen3000/status/1847768859559760278

Catch yourself on.

Community notes are the best thing about Twitter.

IMG_1260.thumb.png.21494085cfb5dd246ba9a1fcbdfa722a.png

Maybe don’t take your news from a Pallywood “journalist”, although admittedly in a fucked up war like this it’s never easy to decide who to believe. Still, I rather believe Israel than Hamas terrorists. 

In this case, the video was well circulated elsewhere before and appears to show civilians coming out to be evacuated following the killing of Shinwar. 

On 10/10/2023 at 10:35 PM, TheTeapot said:

This is the thing, listen to the rhetoric, they are desperate to go in hard,  “what we will do to our enemies in the coming days will reverberate with them for generations.” says Netanyahu, there's loads of comments from various politicians and IDF officers all saying similar things. They're telling you what they're going to do, and we are going to sit back and watch, and not criticise because to do so is antisemitc.

Hamas have done some really awful things, their leadership should all be killed, but Israel isn't just going an eye for an eye, its going for vengeance, and it's going to be fucking terrible, and cheering it on makes me sick.

Sigh

Edited by TheTeapot

1 minute ago, Amadeus said:

Community notes are the best thing about Twitter.

IMG_1260.thumb.png.21494085cfb5dd246ba9a1fcbdfa722a.png

Maybe don’t take your news from a Pallywood “journalist”, although admittedly in a fucked up war like this it’s never easy to decide who to believe. Still, I rather believe Israel than Hamas terrorists. 

In this case, the video was well circulated elsewhere before and appears to show civilians coming out to be evacuated following the killing of Shinwar. 

I tend to blindfold and handcuff people I'm evacuating from places too.

1 minute ago, HeliX said:

So not a huge multi floor command centre then?

Are you seriously saying just a small terrorist command tunnel is ok? Have you actually seen any of the other footage and images of Hamas tunnels and hideouts being uncovered and destroyed? They deliberately place them near and under hospitals and civilian buildings to use them as human shields. Maybe you should be upset about that, or about the fact that building this terror infrastructure has used billions in stolen aid money that could have turned the country into a nice and peaceful place. 

2 minutes ago, HeliX said:

So not a huge multi floor command centre then?

Sorry but the video is documenting a very extensive network with data centres, control rooms etc under the hospital and interlinked into it. 

You are denying very clear evidence that Hamas used the hospital as a cover for it's operations. 

I really question why you are doing this. 

1 minute ago, Chinahand said:

Sorry but the video is documenting a very extensive network with data centres, control rooms etc under the hospital and interlinked into it. 

You are denying very clear evidence that Hamas used the hospital as a cover for it's operations. 

I really question why you are doing this. 

I've no doubt Hamas were in the hospital at some point, or the tunnels. What I'm objecting too is the IDFs near constant lies.