Israel vs. the rest of the world?

spook

8 minutes ago, HeliX said:

I tend to blindfold and handcuff people I'm evacuating from places too.

Getting desperate now. You’re in a war zone where terrorists disguise themselves as civilians all the time. Of course you put control measures in place to ensure everyone’s safety. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HeliX said:

I've no doubt Hamas were in the hospital at some point, or the tunnels. What I'm objecting too is the IDFs near constant lies.

But it isn't a lie that Hamas had a major command centre under the hospital. 

Your cognitive dissonance is informative. 

Edited by Chinahand
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

You are an actual idiot. 

I was referring to this set of pictures that simply doesn’t look right and has been widely questioned.

There is no doubt that Israel aren’t saints and that bad things happen in war. Things that the people who are responsible should be held to account for. I still rather believe Israel than the terrorists. 

4 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

Sorry but the video is documenting a very extensive network with data centres, control rooms etc under the hospital and interlinked into it. 

You are denying very clear evidence that Hamas used the hospital as a cover for it's operations. 

I really question why you are doing this. 

But where did those pesky tunnels come from... oh wait they were built by the Israelis for extra operating space in the limited confines of the hospital grounds.

1 minute ago, Amadeus said:

I was referring to this set of pictures that simply doesn’t look right and has been widely questioned.

There is no doubt that Israel aren’t saints and that bad things happen in war. Things that the people who are responsible should be held to account for. I still rather believe Israel than the terrorists. 

Why? 

2 minutes ago, HeliX said:

The major command centre with fewer guns in it than the average US house.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/11/16/what-has-israel-found-in-gazas-al-shifa-hospital

You really are being very desperate here. Yes Hamas left the tunnels taking as much as they could with them and trying to hide the reality ... But only the ideologically blind would try to say this isn't an extensive and important network linked into the hospital. 

Genuinely mate you aren't being rational here. 

3 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

I've no doubt Hamas were in the hospital at some point, or the tunnels. What I'm objecting too is the IDFs near constant lies.

6 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2023/12/21/al-shifa-hospital-gaza-hamas-israel

5 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

You really are being very desperate here. Yes Hamas left the tunnels taking as much as they could with them and trying to hide the reality ... But only the ideologically blind would try to say this isn't an extensive and important network linked into the hospital. 

Genuinely mate you aren't being rational here. 

Oh, so they'd left and it was unnecessary to siege a hospital that no longer had any terrorist connections? That's not what the Israelis claim.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

You've seen the response from one of the authors/doctors of the NYT piece in that thread right?

• Like 1

I think only a useful idiot could pretend that Hamas has not built a hugely extensive network of tunnels in Gaza. To try to say they were built by the Jews is about as antisemitic as you can get. 

The tunnels are being used by Hamas to resist the Israeli assault and hold the hostages. 

The slow systematic warfare to destroy them is a nasty business but a simple reality of war. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

I think only a useful idiot could pretend that Hamas has not built a hugely extensive network of tunnels in Gaza. To try to say they were built by the Jews is about as antisemitic as you can get. 

The tunnels are being used by Hamas to resist the Israeli assault and hold the hostages. 

The slow systematic warfare to destroy them is a nasty business but a simple reality of war. 

The former Israeli PM is antisemitic when he states Israel built much of the bunkers and tunnels?

The truth is that Israel has lied consistently, as I mentioned, with the express purpose of manufacturing consent for its own atrocities. That is not a "simple reality of war", it's an intentional attempt to mislead the international community to avoid scrutiny of their own atrocities. It is to be condemned.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, HeliX said:

Oh, so they'd left and it was unnecessary to siege a hospital that no longer had any terrorist connections? That's not what the Israelis claim.

Are you really unable to understand the idea of a fighting retreat?

Just incredible cognitive dissonance. You are unable to accept evidence that Hamas fought from these tunnels with multiple Israelis killed even when protected by tanks and combat bulldozers, and retreated from them as the faced defeat while using side and undiscovered tunnels to launch attacks. 

Are you really so naive to say this isn't a reasonable description of events? 

2 minutes ago, HeliX said:

The former Israeli PM is antisemitic when he states Israel built much of the bunkers and tunnels?

How much is much here? 

How many kilometres have Hamas built. How much of this connects into preexisting basements and bomb shelters built prior to the Israeli withdrawal?