Israel vs. the rest of the world?

spook

I, unlike some on this forum, find it difficult to accept the killing of non combatants particularly women and children as "acceptable collateral damage".

It has already been made clear that the Israelis go out of their way to avoid civilian loss of life. Hamas, on the other hand, deliberately target Israeli citizens, and encourage their own citizens to act as human shields.

An old jewish friend of mine (now sadly no longer with us) , a survivor from Buchenwald, would have called you a "Know nothing Schmo" (because he was polite) for trying to play the "victim card" . Your post would have disgusted him ……….

Off topic

You have admitted to telling lies in posts on this site and have constantly portrayed yourself as a victim , I wonder if you are really of jewish extraction .

Off topic

Absolutely bang on topic.

I, unlike some on this forum, find it difficult to accept the killing of non combatants particularly women and children as "acceptable collateral damage".

It has already been made clear that the Israelis go out of their way to avoid civilian loss of life. Hamas, on the other hand, deliberately target Israeli citizens, and encourage their own citizens to act as human shields.

>An old jewish friend of mine (now sadly no longer with us) , a survivor from Buchenwald, would have called you a "Know nothing Schmo" (because he was polite) for trying to play the "victim card" . Your post would have disgusted him ……….

lockquote>

Off topic

>You have admitted to telling lies in posts on this site and have constantly portrayed yourself as a victim , I wonder if you are really of jewish extraction .

Off topic

What is? I'm not a Jew, LXXX.

Note you have substituted "off topic" to your original responses , surely you are not ashamed of your grandfather, remember the one you claimed was in the concentration camp?

My old jewish mate would have stopped being polite and called you a "schmuck"laugh.png

The emotive coverage by the BBC and others is troubling and biased. There is definitely an agenda. I find myself wondering why we don't see the same saturation coverage of civilians being slaughtered in Iraq, Syria, Libya etc. The only difference here is that Israel is involved. Most Muslim innocents that meet a violent death are killed by other Muslims because they happen to be the wrong kind of Muslim.

I did note that the BBC showed footage of Hamas firing rockets from a school this evening. I think that's the bravest the Beeb have ever been in this vile carrying on that both sides are guilty of.

ETA: That was very quickly brushed over though.

The emotive coverage by the BBC and others is troubling and biased. There is definitely an agenda. I find myself wondering why we don't see the same saturation coverage of civilians being slaughtered in Iraq, Syria, Libya etc. The only difference here is that Israel is involved. Most Muslim innocents that meet a violent death are killed by other Muslims because they happen to be the wrong kind of Muslim.

Are we possibly being led by the nose to garner support for some kind of war which they'd quite like to have? Not like it isn't a tried and trusted method.

http://www.jpost.com/Diplomacy-and-Politics/Freedom-Flotilla-II-set-to-sail-for-Gaza-from-Turkey-369065

So now more escalation of the war against Israel looks as if it's on the cards. This time with Turkey getting into the act. Turkey who are begging to be allowed to join the EU. Let's hope that never happens.

If this flotilla does set sail then once again it will be legally intercepted as the last one was but once again the propaganda prize, even though based on lies, will influence the gullible and those who want the Israelies to stop defending themselves by any and all means possible.

Let's hope it sinks.

Come on, you know how that would be used. I'd rather it docked in an Israeli port and the bona fide aid was passed into Gaza. This time construction materials should NOT be passed in, the concrete lined tunnels show how even that is used as an aid to attack Israel.

The Palestinians want to behave like savages fine, let them live in mud huts.