Israel vs. the rest of the world?

spook

As I think Sam Harris said in the blog a few pages ago; there is perhaps a sense in which 'we're all Israelis now' and Hamas and all it stands for must be defeated. It's important not just for Israel and its neighbours, but for the whole West, whose complacency and collective guilt has informed its thinking for far too long. I'm tired of hearing the half-witted argument from the brainwashed left that the biggest enemy to peace in the region is and has been Tony Blair. I talk to people all the time who really believe that.

Edited by Shake me up Judy
  • Like 2

"A more self-righteous, self-deluded individual would be difficult to find."

There's one or two on here surely?

Hmmm. I grant you. But at least none of them have inveigled themselves into the grand position of World peace envoy to the Middle East. Clearly he has something. I wonder what it is.

Hmmm. I grant you. But at least none of them have inveigled themselves into the grand position of World peace envoy to the Middle East. Clearly he has something. I wonder what it is.

Chutzpah?

Chutzpah?

Definitely that. What else though?

Chutzpah?

Definitely that. What else though?

I'll probably regret this so I'll resort to it in symbolic form -------- (_o_) and that's as rude as I intend to get! EVER!

But in my defence it is Blair that were discussing.

It really does surprise me how many people still leap to Hamas's defence, and I really don't understand why. Just right now on my Twitter feed, there is "Baby was saved and in incubator, but has now just died because there was no power to the hospital" or something to that effect

It does beggar belief. I kinda wish the Israeli's were this BIG BAD EVIL that people think they are...

Edited by Tarne

I don't think it's people leaping to the defense of Hamas, everyone knows that they are total fruitcakes, it's the leaping to the defense of the kids who are being slaughtered, and the total idiocy of the mass bombardment.

'They're using kids as human shields' say the Israelis, so we'll kill the kids to get to the terrorists.

Fucks sake.

• Like 1

I don't think it's people leaping to the defense of Hamas, everyone knows that they are total fruitcakes, it's the leaping to the defense of the kids who are being slaughtered, and the total idiocy of the mass bombardment.

'They're using kids as human shields' say the Israelis, so we'll kill the kids to get to the terrorists.

Fucks sake.

The reality is that the Israelis have done their level best to avoid injuring such civilians as there appear to be but faced with attacks what are the Israelis to do? Just stand and be shot at? I don't think so.