Israel vs. the rest of the world?

spook

3 hours ago, The Phantom said:

It's absolutely mind blowing that they've achieved this.  Mossad: questionable morals, but by god they're effective.  Makes you wonder how they missed the Hamas incursion that caused this. 

Its obvious why, the IDF and their Government needed an excuse for a full scale invasion and "security operation" (genocide by any sensible assessment).

"Oh know who could have seen this coming with our massive extremely well funded spy and security system, backed up by some of the highest defence spending nations on the planet? (hand wring, hand wring)

"Oh well, best start dropping those city block destroying munitions on residential areas."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/cwyl9048gx8t

Now walkie-talkies are exploding.

This has caused the UN Security Council to meet.

Remind me again, this is all to stop terrorists right?  Targetting a civilian populations communication infrastructure with the intent to disrupt and cause fear.  

Sounds like a terrorism to me.

Once again its time to fire up my favourite meme when talking about Israel doing the very thing the claim to be against:

R (1).jpg

• Like 1

On 9/17/2024 at 4:47 PM, RecklessAbandon said:

AH yes, weaponising "every day items".

The Russians did that in Afghanistan, dropping bomblets that looked like dolls so kids would pick them up (apparently they have picked the practice up again since 2022 in Ukraine).

I wonder how that sits with the Geneva Convention (which Israel has a very iffy relationship with at the best of times).

But these weren’t dolls. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, hoopsaa said:

Well, looks like they've found a way of hitting hezbollah, who've fired 8000 rockets at Israel this year, while minimising the risk of civilians getting hurt.

It's not terrorism,  its anti- terrorism.

Setting off hundreds of explosives when you have no clue where any of them are is not minimising the risk of civilians getting hurt.