Israel vs. the rest of the world?

spook

16 minutes ago, HeliX said:

No, they don't. It's not the Geneva Suggestion.

The people that wrote the Geneva suggestion together with those howling at the moon about Israel are quite probably not taking incoming missile fire. If Hezbollah want to end this then simply surrender and hand over all their weapons and ammunition. Oh and stop firing missiles indiscriminately into Israel

10 minutes ago, Passing Time said:

The people that wrote the Geneva suggestion together with those howling at the moon about Israel are quite probably not taking incoming missile fire. If Hezbollah want to end this then simply surrender and hand over all their weapons and ammunition. Oh and stop firing missiles indiscriminately into Israel

I wouldn't imagine Hezbollah particularly want to be unarmed since Israel invaded in 1982 and held south Lebanon under brutal occupation for 18 years.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HeliX said:

I wouldn't imagine Hezbollah particularly want to be unarmed since Israel invaded in 1982 and held south Lebanon under brutal occupation for 18 years.

So Hezbollah are "defending" Lebanon by firing rockets indiscriminately into Israel...?

Don't think so...

You need another complete reload to flush your NVM.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, P.K. said:

So Hezbollah are "defending" Lebanon by firing rockets indiscriminately into Israel...?

Don't think so...

You need another complete reload to flush your NVM.

If you look really hard, you'll find I said that's why they won't want to give up their weapons.

Though it's interesting you can recognise that bombing civilians isn't defence.

Edited by HeliX
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, HeliX said:

If you look really hard, you'll find I said that's why they won't want to give up their weapons.

Though it's interesting you can recognise that indiscriminately bombing civilians isn't defence.

Fixed!

Pretty big hole in your "argument" that...

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, HeliX said:

Ah so intentionally bombing civilians is fine.

Targeting civilians known as members of Hamas is well within the rules.

Unfortunately Hamas deliberately use civilians as human shields. So because of the totally amoral stance of Hamas civilian casualties are regrettable but almost inevitable.

The only alternative is to pack it in and leave the murderous thugs of Hamas to carry out more atrocities.

Or do you have a better plan?

7 minutes ago, RecklessAbandon said:

Given the amount of civilian collateral damage (genocide and ethnic cleansing), this is not the hill to die on you think it is.

So what is your plan to deal with the terrorists?

16 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

There are other wider implications about this. Now everyone knows it can be done. Watch that explosive tech get reverse engineered from the inevitable device that didn't explode. Air travel might be about to get even more shit.

Indeed...  Flights out of the area are already seeing devices like this banned and it won't be long before the knowledge of how this happened finds its way into the "wrong" hands.  

I suspect that whoever is behind this managed to infiltrate supply lines to plant explosive devices, however, if this was actually a weaponised cyber attack then that really is a scary thought.  We all carry devices with batteries that could be forced to overheat which are also vulnerable to being hacked. 

3 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Pathetic.

Try again.

Killing terrorists is fine.  But is becoming terrorists in order to do so fine?  If we, and Israel, are the "good guys" should we not try and find a better method rather than kill children and innocent people even if it is done accidentally?  I get that the "bad guys" use human shields but that is because they do not value human life especially those that are different from themselves.

How Machiavellian are you willing to be?

• Like 1