Israel vs. the rest of the world?

spook

18 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Targeting civilians known as members of Hamas is well within the rules.

Unfortunately Hamas deliberately use civilians as human shields. So because of the totally amoral stance of Hamas civilian casualties are regrettable but almost inevitable.

The only alternative is to pack it in and leave the murderous thugs of Hamas to carry out more atrocities.

Or do you have a better plan?

Was it Hamas who put the civilians into refugee camps and then asked Israel to bomb them? Or did Israel do that?

5 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

But is becoming terrorists in order to do so fine?  If we, and Israel, are the "good guys" should we not try and find a better method rather than kill children and innocent people even if it is done accidentally?

It's not accidentally. It's collaterally. Quite an important difference.

6 minutes ago, HeliX said:

It's not accidentally. It's collaterally. Quite an important difference.

What part of this is it that you don't understand?

26 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Unfortunately Hamas deliberately use civilians as human shields. So because of the totally amoral stance of Hamas civilian casualties are regrettable but almost inevitable.

The only alternative is to pack it in and leave the murderous thugs of Hamas to carry out more atrocities.

Or do you have a better plan?

34 minutes ago, HeliX said:

They've levelled half a country and you still can't see that they don't care whether they hit civilians or not.

You still can't see that unlike Hamas and Hezbollah the Israeli strikes are targeted. With the cost of munitions believe me they wouldn't waste them shifting rubble!

3 minutes ago, P.K. said:

You still can't see that unlike Hamas and Hezbollah the Israeli strikes are targeted. With the cost of munitions believe me they wouldn't waste them shifting rubble!

Yes, several of my most recent posts have specifically pointed out they were targeted. They were targeted at locations Israel knew contained civilians. That is rather the cause of the objection.

1 hour ago, manxman1980 said:

I suspect that whoever is behind this managed to infiltrate supply lines to plant explosive devices, however, if this was actually a weaponised cyber attack then that really is a scary thought.  We all carry devices with batteries that could be forced to overheat which are also vulnerable to being hacked. 

Looks like about 20g of explosives and some BBs. Don't worry they didn't hack the system and instigate battery overloads. 

1 hour ago, The Phantom said:

Looks like about 20g of explosives and some BBs. Don't worry they didn't hack the system and instigate battery overloads. 

Battery overheat was always implausible. That's not what a LiPo fire looks like.

3 hours ago, HeliX said:

Yes, several of my most recent posts have specifically pointed out they were targeted. They were targeted at locations Israel knew contained civilians. That is rather the cause of the objection.

How many more times!

4 hours ago, P.K. said:

So what is your plan?

3 minutes ago, HeliX said:

All very laudable and in the current situation totally unrealistic and completely out of sight. Just like most of your posts...

You really think Iran wants peace in the area? This I really want to hear - why do you think they finance and arm their proxies Hamas and Hezbollah? 

You need to get real...