Israel vs. the rest of the world?

spook

1 hour ago, HeliX said:

Do you think that remotely answers the question?

What part of

"They will carry on obeying their orders until the Knesset tells them to stop"

is it that you don't understand?

35 minutes ago, P.K. said:

What part of

"They will carry on obeying their orders until the Knesset tells them to stop"

is it that you don't understand?

The question was "At what point is the punishment enough?"

The question you answered was "when will the IDF stop?"

Makes you look a bit daft to accuse me of not understanding when you can't answer the question that was asked.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You claim it's daft because it doesn't suit your agenda.

I simply pointed out that the IDF take their orders from the Knesset. So it's a really stupid thing to do to ask a mostly anonymous message board what the Knesset are thinking.

Like they would know...

Not sure what Isreal are hoping to achieve. Cut the head off a snake and all that. Perhaps if they occupied less place they don’t belong, the situation would be more stable. Let’s hope the crazy bastard doesn’t start bombing nuclear bunkers.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, P.K. said:

You claim it's daft because it doesn't suit your agenda.

I simply pointed out that the IDF take their orders from the Knesset. So it's a really stupid thing to do to ask a mostly anonymous message board what the Knesset are thinking.

Like they would know...

It's an opinion board and Teapot asked for an opinion, not some trite nonsense that didn't answer the question. But you know that and are unable to admit fault.

6 minutes ago, HeliX said:

It's an opinion board and Teapot asked for an opinion, not some trite nonsense that didn't answer the question. But you know that and are unable to admit fault.

Do you know what the Knesset are thinking?

Didn't think so...

Personally I would judge the moment to be when the rockets stop being fired into Israel followed by shifting into a  counter-battery response. Basically to actually make it a dangerous enterprise to try. As opposed to firing Grads with impunity...

4 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Do you know what the Knesset are thinking?

Didn't think so...

Personally I would judge the moment to be when the rockets stop being fired into Israel followed by shifting into a  counter-battery response. Basically to actually make it a dangerous enterprise to try. As opposed to firing Grads with impunity...

You don't need to know what the Knesset are thinking to give an opinion on when enough is enough, as you demonstrate further into the post. Shame you couldn't do it several posts ago and without making a twit of yourself.

10 hours ago, HeliX said:

You don't need to know what the Knesset are thinking to give an opinion on when enough is enough, as you demonstrate further into the post. Shame you couldn't do it several posts ago and without making a twit of yourself.

You're behaving as if only my opinion matters.

However flattery will get you nowhere...

Watched Khalil al-Hayya being interviewed last night. What a disgusting excuse for a human being. Little wonder the whole region is a mess with scum like him being feted by Tehran. It was lie after lie after lie. Especially on the deliberately brutal assault almost a year ago. Hopefully work in progress for the best air force in the region...

15 hours ago, cheesypeas said:

Not sure what Isreal are hoping to achieve. Cut the head off a snake and all that. Perhaps if they occupied less place they don’t belong, the situation would be more stable. Let’s hope the crazy bastard doesn’t start bombing nuclear bunkers.

You know the Jews/Israelis were actually there first, before the Arabs?

I think Benny should probably go for Iran's nukes.  They both have them.  Remember Israel hasn't actually properly attacked Iran yet, just all the Iranian military leaders that have been helping Hez & Ham. 

Anything that can be done to topple the mullahs is a good thing in my opinion.  They are actually not very well supported in Iran but they crush dissent.  I can think of at least 50% of the population who would be grateful to see them gone (hint they don't have cocks). 

4 hours ago, RecklessAbandon said:

Do you honestly think British Armed Forces personnel would be okay with the level of genocide, war crimes and breaking of international law that is going on?

No they would not.  Whilst Israel's intelligence and special operations are amongst the best in the world, their average military units aren't that great and not on par with most Western professional armies, with developed, trained, professional and valued NCO corps.  They are mostly teen/early 20s conscripts remember, only serving for a year or two. The reason they have had so much success historically against their neighbours is because their militaries are awful.  Arabs make great insurgents but very poor Armies. 

21 hours ago, RecklessAbandon said:

Nothing to do with being "dragged" up living in an apartheid state, without access to adequate water, power, education, access to hospitals (those that haven't been destroyed in airstrikes to hit a "checks notes" - a Hamas command post that there was zero confirmed evidence of), oh and threat of Israeli tanks, snipers and airstrikes.

I can't imagine why someone would hate their occupier living under those conditions.

Name me one successful Arab state?  They are all too religiousized and politicized to ever be effective, with rigid caste systems that only really care about status, family/tribes and saving face.   You hit an interesting point with the 'apartheid' state though and I believe this is why South Africa seem to be very much backing the Palestinians/Lebanese.  They freed themselves from the segregation and now the oppressed are running the show, albeit not very well. 

Edited by The Phantom

5 minutes ago, RecklessAbandon said:

UAE?

😂

Oppression on the next level.  Slavery.  Frankly a modern day feudal system. 

Yeah it's great and you can make loads of money.  Assuming you bow before the Sheikhs and their families.  It's amazing what people will put up with if their wallet is full. 

If they didn't have loads of oil, they'd be still in the Stone age. 

Edited by The Phantom