Israel vs. the rest of the world?

spook

Just now, The Phantom said:

😂

Oppression on the next level.  Slavery.  Frankly a modern day feudal system. 

Yeah it's great and you can make loads of money.  Assuming you bow before the Sheikhs and their families.  It's amazing what people will put up with if their wallet is full. 

The question was "Name me one successful Arab state?" not "Name me one successful Arab state that is a paragon of civil liberties".

Also:

Frankly a modern day feudal system

If you think the West is any different, you aren't paying attention.

• Like 1

On 10/3/2024 at 11:30 PM, P.K. said:

Do you know what the Knesset are thinking?

Didn't think so...

Personally I would judge the moment to be when the rockets stop being fired into Israel followed by shifting into a  counter-battery response. Basically to actually make it a dangerous enterprise to try. As opposed to firing Grads with impunity...

Why do you sound like a zio genocide supporter ?

Israel is demonic state 

7 hours ago, buncha wankas said:

Why do you sound like a zio genocide supporter ?

Israel is demonic state 

I take the simple view that every nation has the right to defend itself.

• Like 2

... Particularly when attacked by murderous enslaving Islamists who enforce their totalitarian ideology with oppression and violence. 

And before HeliX tells me the paragraph above perfectly describes Israel. No it doesn't. Israel lives in peace with it's neighbours which live in peace with it. Israel is a democratic pluralist society ... It is many many problems but it is nothing like Hamas or Hezbollah. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chinahand said:

... Particularly when attacked by murderous enslaving Islamists who enforce their totalitarian ideology with oppression and violence. 

And before HeliX tells me the paragraph above perfectly describes Israel. No it doesn't. Israel lives in peace with it's neighbours which live in peace with it. Israel is a democratic pluralist society ... It is many many problems but it is nothing like Hamas or Hezbollah. 

Israel's neighbours who Israel isn't occupying or bombing live in peace with Israel. 

I wouldn't agree that a two tier ethnostate is a pluralist society. 

Don't forget that Israel's actions created Hamas and Hezbollah...

On 10/1/2024 at 10:44 PM, HeliX said:

Just to say this video shows no more than 10 missiles hitting or about to hit.

Helix has made various statements about the fact civilians weren't killed in large numbers in these attacks. Israel takes civil defence seriously. People had been warned by text and by siren, were in shelters purpose built due to years of attacks.

Israel's missile defence had decimated the incoming force.

The reason there weren't deaths is because Israel was prepared. To give any credit to Iran is to be a useful idiot.

2 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

Just to say this video shows no more than 10 missiles hitting or about to hit.

Helix has made various statements about the fact civilians weren't killed in large numbers in these attacks. Israel takes civil defence seriously. People had been warned by text and by siren, were in shelters purpose built due to years of attacks.

Israel's missile defence had decimated the incoming force.

The reason there weren't deaths is because Israel was prepared. To give any credit to Iran is to be a useful idiot.

Find some videos of Israeli defences successfully intercepting any significant number of the Iranian missiles. I think you won't because they didn't. Iran only targeted military infrastructure. Iran is a lunatic state and Israel is making them appear reasonable by comparison.

Is there not some kind of organised Western propaganda machine pumping thoughts of freedom into Iran constantly? Like a Radio Free Europe type thing, but updated for the modern day? Should be absolutely hammering the message in really.

On 10/1/2024 at 9:37 PM, Ham_N_Eggs said:

... one of the most densely populated areas in the world. 2 million people living in an area smaller than the Isle of Man. Instead they hit military targets.

I think it is really important to point out that Tel Aviv has a higher population density than the Gaza strip. Approx 8,000 v Approx 6,000 people per km2.

1 hour ago, Chinahand said:

I think it is really important to point out that Tel Aviv has a higher population density than the Gaza strip. Approx 8,000 v Approx 6,000 people per km2.

Absolutely appalling that the IDF and Mossad would embed themselves in civilian areas like that, using them as human shields.

• Like 1

We all lose our rationality at points but, goodness, you are really wanting to claim some equivalence between Hamas and Israel on embedding military within civilian infrastructure. Sad. FB_IMG_1728135966235.jpg.24486a821c821bd545f1d28ae2b3d88a.jpg