Israel vs. the rest of the world?

spook

1 hour ago, HeliX said:

"Deicide to stay put" yeah being on an incubator makes that not really a choice doesn't it you ghoul.

I meant the families who were interviewed on their intentions who declared they would be staying in the target area as you well know you drama queen.

And nobody should be in the least bit surprised that Hamas would hide out in hospitals, schools, safe zones and so forth. It's got to be bloody obvious even to you why they would do this...

On 10/10/2024 at 5:12 PM, code99 said:

Netanyahu’s messianic ‘visions’ are aimed at rousing internal revolutions in Lebanon and Iran. He is saying to the people of both Lebanon and Iran that either they rise up and remove their oppressive leaders, or Israel will use military force to remove them… with the destruction and loss of life by turning these countries into two new Gaza(s). Netanyahu pretends that he is offering to Lebanon and Iran a way to a better life. Personally, I think he wants justification to destroy his enemies, and for that reason alone, he is no different to them.  

Netanyahu could engender widespread animosity among peoples who up to this point have not hated Israel. As much as Westerners (me included) would welcome flourishing liberal democracies in the Middle East, that path will not occur if it is imposed by bullets, bombs and humanitarian suffering. History’s ‘futility of war’ lessons have apparently been lost.

On 10/11/2024 at 8:32 AM, Chinahand said:

And in return a Gulf Arab alliance against Iran. 

Geopolitics is a big boys' game well beyond me. 

I think that Israel has realised that there is no way that any of its adversaries will ever accept a peace offering, this was proven on Oct 7th. They have decided to go all out to finish this, and show everyone what they are prepared to do to anyone who attacks them. I don't think anyone in Israel has any sympathy for children in Gaza after the Oct 7th horrors, I'm imagining some IDF individuals just want their own personal revenge, as happened at the end of WW2? I fear for the region and its people, on all sides if Israel decides to go for Iran and escalates Lebanon further..  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HeliX said:

Yesterday they killed 4 IDF soldiers and wounded 67 more in a drone strike.

Meanwhile, the IDF is doing this:

https://x.com/AnasAlSharif0/status/1845598578028482894?t=PJlHeNncxd_VptGrcTrTCw&s=19

Of course, Hamas could stop the Israeli bombing immediately by surrendering.

Unfortunately they are very aware of the fact that there are plenty of useful idiots out there that will end up condemning Israel for defending itself. Step forward HeliX et al.

And condemnation of Israel is exactly what Iran wants.

Why else do you useful idiots think Iran is funding and arming Hamas and Hezbollah...?

On 10/12/2024 at 10:04 AM, P.K. said:

I'm sure you'll eventually realise that the world will be a better place when it's minus murderous thugs like Hamas and Hezbollah.

Eventually realise that all Israel has done for the past god knows how many decades is create and validate Hamas and Hezbollah.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Of course, Hamas could stop the Israeli bombing immediately by surrendering.

Unfortunately they are very aware of the fact that there are plenty of useful idiots out there that will end up condemning Israel for defending itself. Step forward HeliX et al.

And condemnation of Israel is exactly what Iran wants.

Why else do you useful idiots think Iran is funding and arming Hamas and Hezbollah...?

Burning wounded people alive isn't self defence. If Israel doesn't wish to be condemned it should stop committing atrocities.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

They don't seem to be doing a very good job of keeping the peace!

The IDF and those issuing the orders are all fucking insane.

To be fair, they only have harsh language in their arsenal to use against the IDF troops.

The second a peace keeper fires on any IDF troops, the whole powder keg will go up (more so than it has already).

The lsraelis are bombing Hamas targets. Only a useful idiot would think otherwise.

Time and again I challenge the useful idiots to come up with alternative strategies but answer comes there none.

All they have to offer is more dripping and moaning about the horrors of a war deliberately kicked off by terrorist organisations and their paymasters in Iran sprinkled with plenty of victim shaming...