Israel vs. the rest of the world?

spook

3 minutes ago, P.K. said:

The lsraelis are bombing Hamas targets. Only a useful idiot would think otherwise.

Time and again I challenge the useful idiots to come up with alternative strategies but answer comes there none.

All they have to offer is more dripping and moaning about the horrors of a war deliberately kicked off by terrorist organisations and their paymasters in Iran sprinkled with plenty of victim shaming...

You're talking about victim shaming while stating that burning civilians alive is somehow their own fault. The level of mental gymnastics you engage in to not recognise that what you are supporting is the wholesale slaughter of innocents is absurd.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, P.K. said:

The lsraelis are bombing Hamas targets. Only a useful idiot would think otherwise.

Says the useful hasbarat idiot.

Time and again I challenge the useful idiots to come up with alternative strategies but answer comes there none

False.  You dismiss any suggestion that doesn't involving killing tens of thousands of innocents.

6 minutes ago, HeliX said:

You're talking about victim shaming while stating that burning civilians alive is somehow their own fault. The level of mental gymnastics you engage in to not recognise that what you are supporting is the wholesale slaughter of innocents is absurd.

The idea that the IDF would deliberately target civilians is absurd.

Time and again it's been explained that fighting an insurgency that deliberately embeds itself among the general populace to use them as human shields always results in a lot of innocent casualties. Unfortunately it's just the way it is.

Of course if Hamas surrendered the fighting would immediately cease.

But their useful idiot recruitment drive is going really well as can be seen on here hence...

9 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Of course if Hamas surrendered the fighting would immediately cease.

You keep repeating this despite Israel repeatedly stating it is not interested in a ceasefire deal.

The lsraelis are bombing Hamas targets.

jUAJM3M.png

GZuBLGtWoBMAAyK?format=jpg&name=large

GZrTKifXwAA-XqB?format=jpg&name=4096x409

eIgky5Y.png

Edited by HeliX
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Max Power said:

I fear for the region and its people, on all sides if Israel decides to go for Iran and escalates Lebanon further..  

They'll almost certainly do both.  But speaking of which, the retribution against Iran is taking quite a while. 

3 hours ago, The Phantom said:

They'll almost certainly do both.  But speaking of which, the retribution against Iran is taking quite a while. 

Maybe they're waiting for the THAAD (Terminal High Altitude Area Defence) system to come on line.

6 hours ago, HeliX said:

You keep repeating this despite Israel repeatedly stating it is not interested in a ceasefire deal.

I didn't say anything about a "ceasefire deal".

If you look carefully you'll see I used the word "surrender" as in "If Hamas surrendered then the fighting would immediately stop".

Unfortunately that's not what Tehran wants so it will go on to the bitter end.

The thing is when Gazans voted in terrorist organisation Hamas to run their affairs for them it was only ever going to end in one place.

Right where we are now...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, P.K. said:

I didn't say anything about a "ceasefire deal".

If you look carefully you'll see I used the word "surrender" as in "If Hamas surrendered then the fighting would immediately stop".

Unfortunately that's not what Tehran wants so it will go on to the bitter end.

The thing is when Gazans voted in terrorist organisation Hamas to run their affairs for them it was only ever going to end in one place.

Right where we are now...

Someone's not heard about the Greater Israel Project

Oh btw Israel also voted in known terrorist supporters eg Ben Gvir. But hey that doesn't fit your narrative. What would it take to change your mind? What further heinous act would Israel have to commit for you to go "shit I'm on the wrong side here".

• Like 1

Did you read your "Greater Israel Project" link?

It's from something said over a hundred years ago.

Not quite as current as "From the river to the sea" along with all the hatred that young Palestinians are taught from age dot.