Israel vs. the rest of the world?

spook

15 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Did you read your "Greater Israel Project" link?

It's from something said over a hundred years ago.

Not quite as current as "From the river to the sea" along with all the hatred that young Palestinians are taught from age dot.

You didn't read it all did you? Also:

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/politics-and-diplomacy/article-760189

Remind me, what possible reasons could Palestinians have to hate Israelis?

I ask again, what would it take to change your mind? 

Why do you defend the Israelis so vehemently?

I know it's difficult to admit you've made a mistake, and much easier to pretend you haven't but you've been hoodwinked.

10 hours ago, Ham_N_Eggs said:

I know it's difficult to admit you've made a mistake, and much easier to pretend you haven't but you've been hoodwinked.

I've been hoodwinked!

You're the ones dancing to Tehran's tune...

48 minutes ago, HeliX said:

Calling out the depravity of Israel's behaviour is nothing to do with Iran.

After the appalling atrocities committed just over a year ago the IDF were tasked to "wipe out" Hamas.

We'll skate over the fact that if Hamas aren't destroyed they will re-group, re-arm and rinse and repeat ie more suffering for Israelis and Palestinians.

So the IDF will carry on doing their duty until the Knesset orders them to stop.

That's how democracies work.

38 minutes ago, P.K. said:

After the appalling atrocities committed just over a year ago the IDF were tasked to "wipe out" Hamas.

We'll skate over the fact that if Hamas aren't destroyed they will re-group, re-arm and rinse and repeat ie more suffering for Israelis and Palestinians.

So the IDF will carry on doing their duty until the Knesset orders them to stop.

Except the IDF, under the instruction of the Israeli Government (primarily Bibi) are not just "wiping out Hamas".

They are committing flagrant and rather obvious war crimes, atrocities, illegal acts, ethnic cleansing and genocide.

Kids are literally burning to death under melting tents in aid zones and you still can't see it.

I don't think there is a shred of humanity left in you at this point.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, P.K. said:

Am I to take it that your answer to my question, is that nothing will change your mind on Israel. How about a 18kg of random flesh representing a child obliterated by Israel: https://mondoweiss.net/2024/08/the-fajr-massacre-every-70-kg-bag-of-human-remains-is-considered-a-martyr/

This wilful desecration and destruction of human life will see Hamas or its successor gain thousands of willing soldiers and the UK, by supporting this war, a target on it's back. If you can't see this then you are lost.

Israel Gaza Lebanon live updates: Israeli air strike hits Lebanese crisis meeting, killing mayor and five others - BBC News

Six people, including the local mayor, have been killed by Israeli air strikes on the southern Lebanese city of Nabatieh

The Lebanese prime minister's office accuses Israel of "intentionally" targeting a municipal council meeting

The local governor tells the BBC the strikes hit a meeting of a crisis co-ordination team - Israel says it struck "dozens" of Hezbollah targets in the area

The strikes came after Israel hit Beirut for the first time in five days - Israel says it targeted "strategic weapons" hidden by Hezbollah underground.