Israel vs. the rest of the world?

spook

4 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Ah yes, the Qatar funded Al Jazeera a paragon of unbiased reporting not...

It does make me smile when @HeliX claims that the casualty figures as reported by the Hamas run Health Ministry are accurate because they are in line with other (unspecified) reporting.

First off the "Health" Ministry makes no distinction whatsoever between Hamas fighters and civilians. So the unfortunates total includes what the IDF claims are Hamas dead that could be in excess of 18,000.  Obviously the strategy is to make out that ALL the casualties are innocents to inflate the figures to fool the hard of thinking. And it works.

Secondly their attempts at apportioning "blame" leave a lot to be desired as well. Lots of folks were sheltering in the grounds of the Al-Ahli hospital when an airborne munition exploded in the compound. Putting it down to an Israeli airstrike the Hamas Health Ministry announced that there had been 471 deaths and 342 wounded.

For starters the use of the word "wounded" made me wonder. If a British squaddie cuts his hand opening a tin of Compo beans it goes down as "injured". If he cuts his hand on barbed wire in combat it goes down as "wounded". It's almost as though they are trying to give the impression that everyone is a combatant.

The proportions of dead to injured also looked totally skewed as did the number involved. Especially when the crater made by the munition was only about three foot wide and a couple of feet deep.

Surprise surprise when it was announced that the culprit was probably a rocket fired at Israel by Islamic Jihad that went rogue it explained the crater size and the Hamas run Health Ministry adjusted their casualty figures downwards ASAFP...

The UN, the WHO and Human Rights Watch consider the Gaza Health Ministry's figures to be reliable. So do Israel.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/israeli-intelligence-health-ministry-death-toll/

3 minutes ago, HeliX said:

The UN, the WHO and Human Rights Watch consider the Gaza Health Ministry's figures to be reliable. So do Israel.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/israeli-intelligence-health-ministry-death-toll/

On the evidence I have just supplied they are just not credible.

Google it yourself. Plus there's the fact they deliberately do not distinguish between civilian and Hamas deaths. There's a reason for that...

Just now, P.K. said:

On the evidence I have just supplied they are just not credible.

Google it yourself. Plus there's the fact they deliberately do not distinguish between civilian and Hamas deaths. There's a reason for that...

Well you'd best write to Israel stat and tell them they're wrong to see the figures as reliable. I'm sure they'll appreciate you knowing more than they do.

9 minutes ago, P.K. said:

Surprise surprise when it was announced that the culprit was probably a rocket fired at Israel by Islamic Jihad that went rogue it explained the crater size and the Hamas run Health Ministry adjusted their casualty figures downwards ASAFP...

Surprise surprise that fully propagandised idiots still think it wasn't an Israeli bomb having fallen once again for IDF lies, despite everyone else now knowing that it was, that it wasn't a mistake, and that that behaviour has continued now for a year as they have continued to bomb hospitals.

Open your fucking eyes.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HeliX said:

Well you'd best write to Israel stat and tell them they're wrong to see the figures as reliable. I'm sure they'll appreciate you knowing more than they do.

So the casualtis at the Al-Ahli hospital were 471 killed and 342 injured?

Errrr don't think so...

4 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Surprise surprise that fully propagandised idiots still think it wasn't an Israeli bomb having fallen once again for IDF lies, despite everyone else now knowing that it was, that it wasn't a mistake, and that that behaviour has continued now for a year as they have continued to bomb hospitals.

Open your fucking eyes.

If you look ever so closely you'll find that an Israeli bomb makes a massive crater and they wouldn't target a hospital car park anyway.

I cba to post up a picture of the aftermath but the damage was superficial and the fact the casualty list was hastily downgraded speaks volumes.

But it's only those who are not blinded by prejudice who can hear it...

Of course there is no longer any evidence of the provenance of the munition so no doubt it will rumble on and on...