Israel vs. the rest of the world?

spook

10 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

A new day, a new blast on the Pommel Horse

So no answer came the stern reply. Quelle surprise!

One of the reasons the Persians hate the US is because they helped to get the pro-western Shah back on the Peacock Throne. The islamic revolution of 1979 in Iran overthrew the Shah and brought about the return of the cleric Ayatollah Khomeini from exile. The Islamic Republic of Iran was founded with Khomeni as it's head. He coined the description "Great Satan" for the US as he viewed it as a corrupting influence and "Little Satan" for Israel as a US satellite.

He also called Russia "Smaller Satan" but the Iranians hate the West so much they're prepared to send arms to assist the invasion by the "Smaller Satan" just to piss the West off...

I don't know what the question was to even answer it, what has it got to do with your support for terrorists?

'We' (the west) should be hard at work in Iran. we are in the information age. The people need help, deprogramming. The Ayatollah is going to die soon, he's very old, the normal people of that country need to be ready to change its course. Empower the women.

The term moderate Islam gets bandied about sometimes, it's clear that many muslims are not west hating Islamist fanatics and are just normal people who would like to live normal peaceful lives. It's these people we need, on 'our' side, pushing hard against the loonies. Words not bombs. 

Israel's wrath makes it almost impossible.

• Like 2

On 10/20/2024 at 10:44 AM, Shake me up Judy said:

It pushes a few too many buttons doesn't it and feels a bit hokey. I'm not sure I believe it either. The propaganda is very clever and manipulative; mocked up using very persuasive techniques. Probably in a hotel room in Quatar.

On 10/20/2024 at 12:19 PM, Amadeus said:

Maybe Pallywood is getting better. Most of their fake videos were pretty abysmal so far.

On 10/20/2024 at 10:21 AM, Chinahand said:

Erm ... I always try to be aware of my biases but something feels wrong about this video. 

It is a very challenging issue. 

There is no doubt that the civilian population of Gaza have been subjected to terrible crimes. 

I fully admit that. But this video is odd. I'm not sure about it. 

As I say I fully admit there have been terrible crimes. But acknowledging that doesn't mean I have to accept every video as true. 

Thoughts?

It has been verified.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/footage-shows-gaza-strike-hitting-a-group-of-men-trying-to-help-stranded-wounded-boy/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, P.K. said:

So no answer came the stern reply. Quelle surprise!

One of the reasons the Persians hate the US is because they helped to get the pro-western Shah back on the Peacock Throne. The islamic revolution of 1979 in Iran overthrew the Shah and brought about the return of the cleric Ayatollah Khomeini from exile. The Islamic Republic of Iran was founded with Khomeni as it's head. He coined the description "Great Satan" for the US as he viewed it as a corrupting influence and "Little Satan" for Israel as a US satellite.

He also called Russia "Smaller Satan" but the Iranians hate the West so much they're prepared to send arms to assist the invasion by the "Smaller Satan" just to piss the West off...

Thank you for reminding me of this...

Suddenly seems relevant again.