3-seat quality leather sofa

prospero

PRICE REDUCTION 7th September. See picture. Bought originally (10 years ago) for £2000. Sell for £20. One of the cushions has minor scratch marks. Heavy. Will squeeze out through front door (it came in that way) with a bit of juggling. Needs 2 x movers (I am not one !) to take it away. Call 627585 if interested. Good quality item. Amazing bargain.

post-16316-0-75210000-1408359337_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No, not really. It just distresses me that a perfectly good piece of furniture might end up being junked. The amount of usable stuff being thrown away on the IOM is bad. Recycling / incinerating (whatever you feel about it) is one thing. Trying to get less stuff into that process is another.

No, not really. It just distresses me that a perfectly good piece of furniture might end up being junked. The amount of usable stuff being thrown away on the IOM is bad. Recycling / incinerating (whatever you feel about it) is one thing. Trying to get less stuff into that process is another.

If you put it on Manx.net/Manxads or one of the many Facebook buy&sell pages I'm confident it would sell within a day, if you'd rather give it away then there is a freecycle page on facebook, someone would probably collect within a day.

Archived