WANTED: Vinyl Records

laurenceeithan

If anyone has boxes of records they are looking to get rid off please let me know.

I dont have much money as i am just back from university, but i can come and collect them from wherever you are located, most likely same day too!

Please call me on 248667 if you have any, im located in Onchan.

Thanks guys.

Any particular genre or style or do you just have a penchant for all things vinyl?

Hi mate, im looking for anything really i have a pretty eclectic taste, I tend to pick out the ones i like to keep and listen too for myself and the others i give to the charity shop so they can go to others!

Jurby junk has thousands of them, they always have, there must be a reason.

I love a good vinyl sesh though, an Irish magpie nicked mine a few years back but a mate still has loads of ace plates.

People have died in lots of cases and the family dumped 'em. Or they listened to the conventional wisdom that CD is better and replaced the vinyl with it or MP3 of course. Although most music I listen to nowadays is MP3 download or streamed direct, I still love the full rich sound of proper records. Can't beat it and wouldn't part with 'em.

Jurby junk has thousands of them, they always have, there must be a reason.

I love a good vinyl sesh though, an Irish magpie nicked mine a few years back but a mate still has loads of ace plates.

People have died in lots of cases and the family dumped 'em. Or they listened to the conventional wisdom that CD is better and replaced the vinyl with it or MP3 of course. Although most music I listen to nowadays is MP3 download or streamed direct, I still love the full rich sound of proper records. Can't beat it and wouldn't part with 'em.

mp3 is very low quality

Archived