Fertility Rate & The impact of the Muslim Community

manxy

It is forecast that the Muslim culture will dominate the world within the next 50 years.

I came across this video [

] yesterday and it explains things a little more although I should warn you that its been around a few years (approx 2008) and appears more of a propaganda view at the end, especially when it says that in 1970, there were 100,000 Muslims in America and in 2008, there are over 9 million.

In order for a culture to maintain itself for more than 25 years, the required fertility rate is 2.11 per family and historically, no culture has reversed a 1.9 fertility rate.

The fertility rate in 2007 was claimed to be

France 1.8

England 1.6

Greece 1.3

Germany 1.3

Italy 1.2

Spain 1.1

I'm therefore just asking if the video looks factual and looks as if there's some truth in the fertility and culture rate or is it just another propaganda or disinformation exercise by the videos publisher?

(I believe my comments are not racist and mind people not to interpret them as being racist)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of great concern is the incidence of various genetic abnormalities amongst the Mohammadan in the UK colonies, it is being attributed to the marriage that has been taking place for generations of close relationship especially first cousins. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/7957808/700-children-born-with-genetic-disabilities-due-to-cousin-marriages-every-year.html

Never mind, the tax payer funded NHS and later the tax payer social services and tax payer funded benefits will pay the costs.

Then there's the disgusting cultural practice that IS supported In the qur'ran of female genital mutilation.

Oh the joys of Blair's unwanted unmandated disgusting and now spectacularly failing at great and increasing costy multi culture experiment.

I'm therefore just asking if the video looks factual and looks as if there's some truth in the fertility and culture rate or is it just another propaganda or disinformation exercise by the videos publisher?

The scary thing is that you even have to ask. Why not just Google the most obviously ludicrous statements ?

BBC News - Debunking a YouTube hit

It's depressing that stupid people spread this kind of idiotic rubbish.

The scary thing as that you even have to ask. Why not just Google the most obviously ludicrous statements ?

BBC News - Debunking a YouTube hit

That may be to you, but its also depressing that you have to resort to calling people stupid because it does not fit into something you could comfortably talk about.

I did ask if the video was factual or not and all you had to do is post the link and say no, but you still had to add your additional statement. Why? Do you get pleasure from your trolling contribution or have I upset you in some small way previously and if so, then private message me and I'll explain.

The scary thing as that you even have to ask. Why not just Google the most obviously ludicrous statements ?BBC News - Debunking a YouTube hit

That may be to you, but its also depressing that you have to resort to calling people stupid because it does not fit into something you could comfortably talk about.

I did ask if the video was factual or not and all you had to do is post the link and say no, but you still had to add your additional statement. Why? Do you get pleasure from your trolling contribution or have I upset you in some small way previously and if so, then private message me and I'll explain.

Because that's what he does. In his typical faux-intellectual, patronising way.

@manxy - sorry then. But why not just Google statements and statics which are obviously ludicrous and maths which clearly makes no sense ? Why propagate divisive and malicious memes ?

Thank you.

The problem these days is whether the information or misinformation is true or not.

You are correct that I did not 'Bing' it (rarely use Google) but in some ways, this thread has shown the mistrust of information readily available o the internet.

One could therefore question as to why videos like these are allowed to remain in the public domain and I started reading the BBC's articles replies which summed it up-

A scare-mongering video, likely originating in far-right circles - it goes to show, don't believe anything on the Internet without independent verification. Do your research before you fall for something like this video! The Internet is not trustworthy; it was never conceived to be either trustworthy or untrustworthy, it was conceived as a means of communication and transferring information. So: Don't blame the Internet, but don't trust it either.

D Fear, Heidelberg, Germany

Archived