Easyjet To Fly From Iom

blue kipper

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not officially announced yet, but you heard it here first.

Actually:

Last month the government confirmed that it is in talks with easyJet over the possibility of the airline running services from Ronaldsway airport. However, the Department of Transport noted that it was conscious of the possible negative impact such a move could have on existing operators. Also, Transport Minister John Shimmin stressed that it was 'extremely premature to consider this (talks with easyJet] as anything more than a speculative investigation on their behalf'.

From iomonline

24 May 2005.

Stav.

You heard it here second third fourth as well.

It's a bit of a blow when the newspaper publishes your skeet before you have a chance to tell anyone  :P

It is more of a laugh when some cynical clever dick tries to put a poster down with the above infantile remarks and makes no constructive comment.

Personally I think if Easy Jet comes here and kills all competition and then pulls out we will be in S*** Street.

But judging from what I hear about Euro Trash we are not far off that anyway.

Paul H is silent at the moment? Can he afford the internet access?

Ha ha ha. :D

It is more of a laugh when some cynical clever dick tries to put a poster down with the above infantile remarks and makes no constructive comment.

Personally I think if Easy Jet comes here and kills all competition and then pulls out we will be in S*** Street.

And your constructive comments were?

Stav.

And your constructive comments were?

Stav.

And yours were? Or like Bill do you just like to have a crack to curry favour with the clique. And I know <_<

Pathetic.

Archived