Easyjet To Fly From Iom

blue kipper

The last time I was in Nightlife was on my 30th (4 years ago - and that was under extreme protest).

I didn't even know about the fireworks in Douglas, I was drinking all afternoon at a barbeque so I won't be going anywhere tonight. Am working tomorrow too so an early night it is for me.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And yours were? Or like Bill do you just like to have a crack to curry favour with the clique. And I know <_<

Pathetic.

Side stepping the question doesn't get you off the hook.

You commented on the fact that our comments weren't constructive and then went on to make your own unconstructive comments.

I don't curry favour with anyone and I challenge you to prove otherwise.

As for the "and I know", believe me, you don't!

Pathetic, just doesn't do it for me. If you want to take a shot at me, please try harder!

Stav.

If you pair want to post something that is going to be ignored/not replied too, try the book club, it works for me :huh: !!

(did anyone one else spot the crafty advert hidden seamlessly in the last statement?? :blink: )

"What gave it away?? "

Try Stupidity......maybe thats too harsh... naivete

Really, I think people are reading far to much into my last comments and taking them out of context completely. In fact I still can't see anything insulting in them and I hardly think Stav was upset by my advert for the Book club.

As for personal attacks I will leave that to the members that have been around for the duration, after all its what most of them appear to do best, as it has just been proved!!

Archived