Israeli Lebensraum

Fichdich

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't believe in God, or is it G-d, so I can say wtf I like about these inconvenient "holy days" Ask me anything about Kibbutz though,, late '70s!!! The buses were run by Egged, the IDF chicks did 2 years army, the lads 3. Hitch hiking was a breeze, everyone, even the army, picked you up. Ciggies we smoked were in a soft green packet and called Noblesse, El Al searched everything, even your toothpaste tube!! Bullshit alarm? Bullshit is YOUR speciality,

.I am very reliably informed that Gut Shabbas would have been far more often used if for no other reason than Yiddish was the de facto lingua franca amongst European Jews who made up the majority of kibuzniks. As for Bob Dylan songs, that would be funny if it were not so tragic a thing to claim.Interestingly the Jewish man who gave me the heads up on this and more also identified one of the antisemitic bits of low life, Mountain Hare, who has been so verbose on the IOM Today on line pages especially where the visit by the Israeli spokesman was concerned.Rather interesting is all I'll say, but it does show that over here anonymity can at best only last for just so long.
you are off your head! We, the volunteers, sang the Bob songs, not the Kibbutzniks!! Hebrew was spoken on my kibbutz, although there were loads of American Jews there (with that awful NY accent) there were also some Egyptian Jews (who lived off Kibbutz)....they made the best mint tea I've ever tasted....but what's so tragic about a bunch of teenage/20 year old pot smoking backpackers from Europe singing classic Dylan songs by a campfire (we also sang Beatles!!) whilst putting in 6 hours/daily orange picking?? "Anonymity can at best only last for just so long"....who the fuck do you take yourself for? The gestapo? Pathetic.....seriously

Archived