Should these losers be allowed back into Great Britain?

Thomas Jefferson

Should they be allowed back  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If they are even real.

Eh? Are they a figment of our creative imagination? Or are you suggesting that the West is making the whole thing up?

I have no idea whether some of them are missing their mums or realising that they have made a terrible mistake. I am certainly not going to believe it just because it was in the Daily Mail or someone read it on Twitter.

I trust the people whose job is to make sense of this stupidity.

Who are these people that you trust?

Is it illegal to join the French Foreign Legion?

The ones who want to come back should be put under some sort of licence & then form a study for what's going on in young minds in the asian community regarding Jihad & the modern world

Then their energies used for something positive

Is it illegal to join the French Foreign Legion?

The ones who want to come back should be put under some sort of licence & then form a study for what's going on in young minds in the asian community regarding Jihad & the modern world

Then their energies used for something positive

France isn't an enemy. France is not engaged in hostile actions against the British Army. France is our ally.

We don't need a study to figure out what's going on in the minds of Muslims. We already know.

Enemies are not always defined by or contained within borders.

French men and British men are engaged in hostile actions against British forces. Britain has not declared war on any country recently, yet has invaded many. Much of this is the price for the dogma of the Bush and Blair families.

If many of us were Arab or Asian, from Iraq or Afghanistan, chances are we would follow the same course of action.

I'm British, and see Blair as the enemy. An abuser of HM Forces...who should face his day in court. We continue to reap what he and Bush sowed, and we will continue to do so for at least another generation..

If many of us were Arab or Asian, from Iraq or Afghanistan, chances are we would follow the same course of action.

The most radicalised are second generation Muslims, born and bred in Britain.

These people are not patriots fighting for national liberation, which would possibly be commendable; they are fighting for ISIS which is a repulsive terror group going around murdering innocent people, raping children, chopping people's heads off, and ethnically cleansing entire communities because they have a different religion.

The most radicalised are second generation Muslims, born and bred in Britain.

These people are not patriots fighting for national liberation, which would possibly be commendable; they are fighting for ISIS which is a repulsive terror group going around murdering innocent people, raping children, chopping people's heads off, and ethnically cleansing entire communities because they have a different religion.

Don't put your often confused words into my mouth please.

Albert, you imply that if we were second generation immigrants to Britain and concerned about Anglo-American imperialism in our parents' homeland, the chancers are we'd "follow the same course of action" -- i.e. go and fight for ISIS. I wouldn't. If I was an Iraqi or Syrian patriot, I would be more inclined to help the genuine Syrian army or the genuine Iraqi army, or work with others to form a genuine national liberation movement. I wouldn't join a group going around chopping people's heads off, raping kids, ethnically cleansing kurds, and forcing sharia law on everyone.

Archived