Wonderful News!

spook

I can't understand the mentality of people who get overjoyed about two people they don't know conceiving a child. Truly baffling!

But we do know them. They're Kate and William of the House of Windsor (formerly the House of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha). William's family has been ruling Britain for a thousand years and their roots go back to at least the time of Charlemagne. So I think we do know the family by now! They're not just some random people. Also, they're likeable people.

You don't know them, you know OF them. Have you ever met them? No. Have you ever spoken to them? No. Have you ever even seen them in person? Probably not.

They don't give a shit about you, they wouldn't care if you were expecting a child, and they certainly wouldn't be paying for it!

I really don't get peoples excitement over a family they've never met.

You're wrong. I do know them, I have met them, I have spoken to them, I have seen them in person, and they do give a shit about me. In fact, they regularly read this forum just to read my posts.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't understand the mentality of people who get overjoyed about two people they don't know conceiving a child. Truly baffling!

But we do know them. They're Kate and William of the House of Windsor (formerly the House of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha). William's family has been ruling Britain for a thousand years and their roots go back to at least the time of Charlemagne. So I think we do know the family by now! They're not just some random people. Also, they're likeable people.

They don't give a shit about you, they wouldn't care if you were expecting a child, and they certainly wouldn't be paying for it!

I'm sure, along with 5000 journalists, they'd visit if any guy was expecting a baby.

I'm sure, along with 5000 journalists, they'd visit if any guy was expecting a baby.

Prove that the poster using alias Thomas Jefferson is NOT female.

Nobody would care anyway. Pregnant man is so 2007.

You don't know them, you know OF them. Have you ever met them? No. Have you ever spoken to them? No. Have you ever even seen them in person? Probably not.

I really don't get peoples excitement over a family they've never met.

You're wrong. I do know them, I have met them, I have spoken to them, I have seen them in person, and they do give a shit about me. In fact, they regularly read this forum just to read my posts.

In your dreams?

Archived